And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Seriously, though, how much do y'all want me telling you? I don't want to tell you all about it and spill the beans before you get to see it yourself. :shrug:
Shhhhh, Censor yourself girl, censor yourself. We are going in September. George's first trip to Universal Studios. And of course, our first experience at WWoHP. I've read the books, enjoyed the movies, but not a die hard fan as some are.

Have fun. It will be interesting to see how well they have adapted the movies/book to the area. I remember reading someplace that J.K. wanted the brick wall enterance into the park, and fans would have to do the right combination of brick tapping to access Diagon Alley. Glad that didn't happen, I would never have gotten in.

DisneyBunny

It sounds like this Forbidden Journey ride is going to do everything short of grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and shaking us :lookaroun, but as I said to my sis today, I don't care if I get off this ride and head straight for a trash can to :hurl:, I am riding it at least ONCE. :lol: I just want to soak it all in y'know?
Walking into Honeydukes and buying Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? Or Zonko's to buy Sneakoscopes or Extendable Ears?? *Squeals like a kid at Christmas*

Marc and I spent a happy afternoon with a bag of those beans one day when we were dating. we threw away the "what's what" sheet and ate the whole bag trying to guess the flavors. It was kind of dissapointing because they were normal Jelly Belly beans and if you know them at all, you knew what you were getting.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Oh, btw. SIL found out she's having a boy today! Three boys. I'm a wee bit sad it isn't a girl for Anastasia to play with. The whole dang family is all about basketball, golf, baseball etc when we all go over there. I was hoping for some more etrogen. Oh well. :shrug:

Wow. :dazzle: Of course, my grandma had eight boys. :dazzle::dazzle: When is your SIL due?

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Shhhhh, Censor yourself girl, censor yourself. We are going in September. George's first trip to Universal Studios. And of course, our first experience at WWoHP. I've read the books, enjoyed the movies, but not a die hard fan as some are.

Have fun. It will be interesting to see how well they have adapted the movies/book to the area. I remember reading someplace that J.K. wanted the brick wall enterance into the park, and fans would have to do the right combination of brick tapping to access Diagon Alley. Glad that didn't happen, I would never have gotten in.

Yeah, me either. :lol: I'll just post HP SPOILER ALERT when I get back so you can skip my posts. :lol:

Nicole220

Oh, btw. SIL found out she's having a boy today! Three boys. I'm a wee bit sad it isn't a girl for Anastasia to play with. The whole dang family is all about basketball, golf, baseball etc when we all go over there. I was hoping for some more etrogen. Oh well. :shrug:
My parents swear that is going to be me. :rolleyes:

Poor Anastasia. :( She needs someone to do her hair and nails with! A shopping buddy!

It sounds like this Forbidden Journey ride is going to do everything short of grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and shaking us :lookaroun, but as I said to my sis today, I don't care if I get off this ride and head straight for a trash can to :hurl:, I am riding it at least ONCE. :lol: I just want to soak it all in y'know?
Walking into Honeydukes and buying Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? Or Zonko's to buy Sneakoscopes or Extendable Ears?? *Squeals like a kid at Christmas*
I hope you survive the ride! :lol:

Getting to explore the HP world...*dies* I better start saving up!

:lol:

As cool as it would be, I feel like it would've taken forever to get in, with all the people and everything. :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
It's been 5 weeks. They said 4-6. :shrug:

Maybe it'll end up coming out as a girl. :lookaroun They can misread ultrasounds, right?

Ah, the suspense! I hope it works out sweetie! :kiss:

Well, anything's possible I guess, although with boys it's usually pretty obvious. :lookaroun Unless the baby's being modest.....

DisneyBunny

My parents swear that is going to be me. :rolleyes:

Poor Anastasia. :( She needs someone to do her hair and nails with! A shopping buddy!

I'm holding out hope that my other SIL has a girl. But they're not even close yet. :(

O if I knew you I would tell you...I'm about to be me again...give me 30 seconds. :lol:

I'm guessing it's a April Fools thing. Because I *think* I recognize the avy.. but I don't venture out of ChitChat too much these days.

It's been 5 weeks. They said 4-6. :shrug:

Maybe it'll end up coming out as a girl. :lookaroun They can misread ultrasounds, right?

Not this one.. I saw the video she posted. It's REALLY a boy.:rolleyes:

And that's not too bad! Maybe you'll get a little Easter surprise?

DisneyBunny

I'm off to bed too. No nap today. I'm wiped out. We're off to visit Anastasia's great-grandparents tomorrow. She loves them SO much. :)

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Good night everyone! I'll be heading off to bed soon myself - Abby and I are doing a major clothing spree tomorrow at the mall. :dazzle: I need my rest.

BiggerTigger

I forgot to tell you, George and I adopted a 5 month old Beagle girl. We named her Tiana and she is adorable and a pain. She has p...d on my lap on the ride trip home and in the house (they said she was house broken); she has torn up my plants; attacked my Tiggers; she has terrorized the bassett hound; and she sleeps like a little angel.
Of course, we are still working on the child adoption program as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom