And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Oh dear :( Are there any prospects about a job somewhere else?

Don't know. His job is uber-specific. Don't know how many hospitals need IT Systems Architects. :shrug:

There's a big issue with his boss. She tries to bottleneck everything through her, and it's causing issues. She feels threatened by Marc and tries to keep him down. :(

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Don't know. His job is uber-specific. Don't know how many hospitals need IT Systems Architects. :shrug:

There's a big issue with his boss. She tries to bottleneck everything through her, and it's causing issues. She feels threatened by Marc and tries to keep him down. :(

Sounds like she needs therapy.

I don't know what to tell you about job ideas though. Perhaps something outside of the hospital field? :shrug:

Nicole220

((HUGS)) for Bun and Marc. :kiss:

Hi. I'm trying to distract myself. How I'd love to post in the bus accident thread. Some people! "Let me glorify my actions in a long paragraph." Also, who are they to say prayer is useless? Sometimes it's all you have. And it is a powerful thing. Gah. I'm done.

I think I got my dad hooked on seeing HP at Uni. Here's hoping for a trip back to Florida in the near future!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Been watching Pop Up Video on youtube... LOVED that show.

Did you all know that Kokomo by the Beach Boys was filmed at the Grand Floridian??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexiguJ1T3k&feature=related

Huh - never knew that one! I remember watching that show all the time!

Hi. I'm trying to distract myself. How I'd love to post in the bus accident thread. Some people! "Let me glorify my actions in a long paragraph." Also, who are they to say prayer is useless? Sometimes it's all you have. And it is a powerful thing. Gah. I'm done.

I think I got my dad hooked on seeing HP at Uni. Here's hoping for a trip back to Florida in the near future!

I see you were bothered by the EXACT same post as me. :kiss: And I think a trip back to Florida the first week of August would be a good idea for you. :lookaroun :animwink:

DisneyBunny

Nicole!! I never got to thank you for the postcard! Anastasia lurves it and carries it around the house with her. "It's the PINK castle!"

:lol:

Nicole220

Been watching Pop Up Video on youtube... LOVED that show.

Did you all know that Kokomo by the Beach Boys was filmed at the Grand Floridian??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexiguJ1T3k&feature=related
"Crappy fake beach." Aww. :lol:

I see you were bothered by the EXACT same post as me. :kiss: And I think a trip back to Florida the first week of August would be a good idea for you. :lookaroun :animwink:
August of 2012, yes? :lookaroun:lol:

I wish!!! That would be awesome.

Nicole!! I never got to thank you for the postcard! Anastasia lurves it and carries it around the house with her. "It's the PINK castle!"

You're welcome!

Awww! :lol: You guys should take her to see the pink castle. ;)

PotteryGal

Original Poster

I know! It's wonderful to get mail from Magic Friends! :) Speaking of which, who would like some mail from Hogsmeade this summer? I'll be able to send out stuff at the Owlery w/ a Hogsmeade postmark. :D

Nicole220

I know! It's wonderful to get mail from Magic Friends! :) Speaking of which, who would like some mail from Hogsmeade this summer. I'll be able to send out stuff at the Owlery w/ a Hogsmeade postmark. :D
Aweeeesome. Me please!

Can you send Butterbeer to us? :slurp:

Nicole220

I have Kokomo stuck in my head now.

*looks outside to the cold and rain*

*wishes I was on a beach, fruity drink in hand, laying in the sun*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom