DDuckFan130

:mad:

1)Chicken Little is still there
2)Lisa was in the bottom 3
3)Chicken Little is still there
4)Melissa left
5)Chicken Little is still there...

:lookaroun

He's this year's Scott, although I know where Kevin's votes come from :rolleyes:

lawyergirl77

DDuckFan130 said:
:mad:

1)Chicken Little is still there
2)Lisa was in the bottom 3
3)Chicken Little is still there
4)Melissa left
5)Chicken Little is still there...

:lookaroun

He's this year's Scott, although I know where Kevin's votes come from :rolleyes:
WHAT?!! Melissa left???? noooooooooooooooooooooo

Now I really have a reason to :cry: ... I liked her voice... :(

BRER STITCH

Melissa got cut because little kids who vote think they are punishing her for forgetting the lyrics!....Oh...that and....she isn't as good as the others! :lol:

She's just the first of the 11 non-winners!

The fact that Chicken Little is the Nouveau John Stevens is kind of funny!

You know....in that lightning never strikes in the same place twice kinda way.....

:brick:

SpongeScott

Only got one of the three right, but my one is the one gone.

I'm shocked Lisa was in the bottom two.

Does anyone believe now that Kevin is going to be around for awhile?

DDuckFan130

SpongeScott said:
Only got one of the three right, but my one is the one gone.

I'm shocked Lisa was in the bottom two.

Does anyone believe now that Kevin is going to be around for awhile?
Hell, if Scott was around so long last year, Kevin can be American Idol :rolleyes:

Computer Magic

sometimes people think a person is safe and tries to save someone at risk. This often backfires and that's when a shocker happens. I think that is why Lisa and not Bucky was in the bottome three.

I thought Melissa should already hve been gone.

Kevin will go soon. but not soon enough for me. I saw his dance and it reminded me of ______ Wee Herman dance..

hcswingfield

Was surprised Bucky and Kevin weren't in the bottom 3. Of the bottom 3 was not surprised Melissa left. Disappointed, cause I like her, but not surprised given the reactions she's been getting from others. But like I said, I thought she was pretty good in a Bonnie Raitt sort of way. Glad to see my top 4 sailing through, though!

dr_teeth90210

BRER STITCH said:
The fact that Chicken Little is the Nouveau John Stevens is kind of funny!

You know....in that lightning never strikes in the same place twice kinda way.....

:brick:

Hey, I like John Stevens. He had an excellent voice for crooning and a firm stage pressence. Kevin, on the other hand, has a horrible voice and a very akward stage pressence. .....You gotta love the lisp though.:hurl:

tick

American Idol is really a nice show! i'm having fun watching it and i like the way judges giving their opinions..:D

I'll watch it!;)

Nemo14

I was totally wrong about the bottom 3. I really didn't want to see Melissa leave so early on in the competition. She wouldn't have been my choice for the Idol, but certainly should have been in the top 5. I really thought that Bucky would be gone (but I hoped it would be Kevin!!!) :(:(

MouseMadness

Kevin needs to go. :mad: He's a novelty act, and it is so aggrivating that people with a chance are getting the boot because he's *air finger quotes* "cute". :rolleyes:

Maybe I should start voting. :lookaroun

Uponastar

I was sorry to see Melissa go.
Her voice is unique and much more interesting than some who are still there.
I was surprised to see Lisa in the bottom three.
Kevin needs to go. Then Bucky.

DisneyJill

MouseMadness said:
Guy on the radio yesterday called Taylor "the gray haired freak." :mad: I wanted to reach through there and strangle him!! :mad:

Stupid radio guy. :mad: I love Taylor! He and Chris definitely are a tie for my favorite. I think Chris is very talented and will go on to record an album regardless of a win or loss. But Taylor has the personality. He's infectious.

On a side rant: KELLIE PICKLER MUST GO!

MouseMadness

As much as I like her, I agree. :-\ Simon was right when he said it was like 2 competitions last night, but I think it's like 2 competitions period. (however, the voting did not reflect where my 2 sides were divided :eek: :lol: ) She isn't on the same level as a good number of the others.

Dizknee_Phreek

DDuckFan130 said:
And explain to me why she cried when she saw Stevie Wonder if she's a country girl and has never heard a Stevie Wonder song :veryconfu
:eek: I didn't even think about that!!!! That's SUCH a good point!!! Geez, she's putting on SUCH an act!! She seriously needs to go...I don't see her lasting TOO much longer, though. I don't know too many people who aren't already tired of her.

As for the others:
Those who need to go: Bucky, Chicken Little, Kellie, Elliot (sorry...he has a good voice, but he bores me...and he doesn't have "the look")
Those who are amazing: Taylor!, Chris, Paris, Katharine

The rest are just "ah-ight". Ace suuucked. I don't think he'll last too much longer, either. The fangirls are the only thing keeping him in right now, I think.
There...my two pennies.

Computer Magic

imagineer boy said:
Ya know, I'm starting to kinda miss last year...

Anyone feel the same way?
I thought that many times...The popularity of the show has taken away from it being singing competition.

I have found myself bored this season, especially this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom