American Idol!

CaptainMichael

TurnipHead said:
Has anyone used this one yet...."I've got a McPheever, and the only cure is more cowbell"?
BTW I prefer dxwwf's avatar, she looks kinda cute in that one....
Success!

TurnipHead is starting to catch the McPheever....

:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

I dont know how many of you are planning on picking up this seasons CD, but it comes out tomorrow and AOL put the full versions of each song. You can listen to them all here.

dxwwf3

I listened to the CD on AOL and thanks for the link. Kinda weird for me because so many of the people picked one of the worst songs on the show for this CD, but I guess that's because of time constraints. I thought Elliott and Chris sounded the best, but I was shocked the most with Kevin Covais. I mean he did a great job with that song on the show, but that track right there might be the best sounding on the disc. He is MUCH better on CD than live. Could not believe it. I wish Kat hadn't done Think because it was about my 10th favorite song she's done in this competition. I really wish she had done Until You Come Back To Me. That was one of her best. And Taylor wasn't as bad here as I expected. Still not as good as he is live.

DDuckFan130

Um yeah...Katherine sounded like crap in that third song. Taylor didn't.

And let's not blame the song, because she just sounded bad.

Go Taylor :)

Go Simon!!! :sohappy:

And you saw how happy everyone was when he said that :sohappy:

dxwwf3

Ok it's official. My no voting streak ends tonight. If Taylor wins after TONIGHT, it's a new low for the show. His first song was great, but I thought the 2nd was God aweful and his last one sucked as well (not his fault though). Katharine's 1st was ok, but she was absolutely fantastic in the last 2. No comparision after tonight.

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
Um yeah...Katherine sounded like crap in that third song. Taylor didn't

Couldn't disagree any more than I do. Her last song was great and Taylor was painful, IMO. His bread and butter was the 1st song, but I think that's about all he can do well. He'll win because of the silliness and the jacket :lol:

Computer Magic

DDuckFan130 said:
Um yeah...Katherine sounded like crap in that third song. Taylor didn't.

And let's not blame the song, because she just sounded bad.

Go Taylor :)

Go Simon!!! :sohappy:

And you saw how happy everyone was when he said that :sohappy:
I agree :sohappy:

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
Couldn't disagree any more than I do. Her last song was great and Taylor was painful, IMO. His bread and butter was the 1st song, but I think that's about all he can do well. He'll win because of the silliness and the jacket :lol:
:lol:

We obviously didn't watch the same show :p

Computer Magic

dxwwf3 said:
blame the song....blame the jacket....., Taylor just out performed.......Oh you could blame her dress.......did you see the size of that butt :lookaroun

DonaldDoleWhip

I am SO MAD!!!

All three of the judges showed a bias toward Taylor, even though he has the worst voice of the top 6.

I thought Katherine was really great tonight. She really was, all three of her songs were incredible. And I loved her third song. But all three of the judges put her down (even Paula, in her own stupid way).

Taylor's songs, I didn't enjoy them. Then again, I can't STAND Taylor's style. Why do the judges want him to win so badly? He is terrible! And at least 60% of the viewers take Simon's comments to heart!

I think Taylor just won Season 5. Which is really sad, because Katherine and Chris were SO MUCH BETTER.

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
blame the song....blame the jacket....., Taylor just out performed.......Oh you could blame her dress.......did you see the size of that butt :lookaroun
That'll get her a few hundred thousand votes :lookaroun

Computer Magic

DonaldDoleWhip said:
I am SO MAD!!!

All three of the judges showed a bias toward Taylor, even though he has the worst voice of the top 6.

I thought Katherine was really great tonight. She really was, all three of her songs were incredible. And I loved her third song. But all three of the judges put her down.

Taylor's songs, I didn't enjoy them. Then again, I can't STAND Taylor's style. Why do the judges want him to win so badly? He is terrible! And at least 60% of the viewers take Simon's comments to heart!

I think Taylor just won Season 5. Which is really sad, because Katherine and Chris were SO MUCH BETTER.
I do agree Chris was the best of the bunch....

SpongeScott

dxwwf3 said:
Ok it's official. My no voting streak ends tonight. If Taylor wins after TONIGHT, it's a new low for the show. His first song was great, but I thought the 2nd was God aweful and his last one sucked as well (not his fault though). Katharine's 1st was ok, but she was absolutely fantastic in the last 2. No comparision after tonight.
And I couldn't disagree any more than with your assessment. She way oversang the last song, was pitchy with it, and just didn't do a good job. The song wasn't a great song and she didn't do anything to help it.

I'd vote for William Hung before I would EVER vote for her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom