American Idol!

MAF

Wow....just wow....

BTW I saw that skit on SNL, but that was before I started watching this season so I didn't get it. I started watching AI the week Paris was kicked out.

CaptainMichael

TurnipHead said:
Wow....just wow....

BTW I saw that skit on SNL, but that was before I started watching this season so I didn't get it. I started watching AI the week Paris was kicked out.
The one I posted is from this weekend. It's about the finale.

And yes, wow. :brick:

wannab@dis

q_t_pie_4ever said:
oh please gimme a break, have you people ever heard of a thing called *gasp* sarcasm...that's what i meant by it being rigged...it's just a tv show for crying out loud and no i honestly was NOT a chris fan...im not even a fan of anybody really, but there were only 2 (maybe 3) people i disliked from the beginning and if you don't like someone you just don't like someone so you'll make up excuses which is what i was doing to try to convince myself otherwise...you people take things way too seriously on here (i guess i was too, but at least im making up for it now LOL)
No, you were being serious. but now you want to figure out a way to change your mind and save face. :rolleyes:

BlackJackSavage

I saw a little flame starting here and by golly when I see a flame...I NEED TO GO THROW GASOLINE ON IT!!!!
The show is dumb, it probably is rigged. Some asked before about proving the show was rigged, well how about the time Paula Skank Abdul was sleeping with a contestant...gee who did she want to win? The show is rigged and sucks and if you dont agree you suck more than Kathrine after the show. Kathrine makes my ears bleed! she sucks! Are you ready for the pain Kathrine? I want to see you cry when Taylor smashes your face in. Taylor will win and that's that. If you disagree with anything you find on this post, you are wrong.

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

MAF

STR8FAN2005 said:
The one I posted is from this weekend. It's about the finale.

And yes, wow. :brick:
Whoops sorry, there was another skit they did a while back and I thought it was that. Anyways, Taylor was right, Kat sure does have some big "bitties"....:lookaroun

BlackJackSavage

TurnipHead said:
Is it me, or are there some "missing" posts from this thread? :lookaroun

SURE IS HERE IT IS IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

I saw a little flame starting here and by golly when I see a flame...I NEED TO GO THROW GASOLINE ON IT!!!!
The show is dumb, it probably is rigged. Some asked before about proving the show was rigged, well how about the time Paula Skank Abdul was sleeping with a contestant...gee who did she want to win? The show is rigged and sucks and if you dont agree you suck more than Kathrine after the show. Kathrine makes my ears bleed! she sucks! Are you ready for the pain Kathrine? I want to see you cry when Taylor smashes your face in. Taylor will win and that's that. If you disagree with anything you find on this post, you are wrong.

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

BY THE WAY THIS GOES TO YOU STRAIGHT FAN AND YOU TURBINHEAD. 19 YEARS OLD ON A MESSAGE BOARD ALLDAY WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL AND STARTING PROM THREADS.......YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS MORE UP IN THE AIR THAN Ryan Seacrest's.

q_t_pie_4ever

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
For reals man!

:kiss:

sure...a 19 year old MALE who watches american idol, starts an online messgae board prom thread, and likes harry potter...hey, some little girls DO go for that...good luck kiddo!

MAF

q_t_pie_4ever said:
sure...a 19 year old MALE who watches american idol, starts an online messgae board prom thread, and likes harry potter...hey, some little girls DO go for that...good luck kiddo!
:brick:

CaptainMichael

q_t_pie_4ever said:
sure...a 19 year old MALE who watches american idol, starts an online messgae board prom thread, and likes harry potter...
Your point?

q_t_pie_4ever said:
hey, some little girls DO go for that...good luck kiddo
Yeah, but so do the big girls, and that is mainly what I'm concerned about.:wave:

wannab@dis

q_t_pie_4ever said:
You may want to rethink your posting habits... or else your posts will be among those already missing from this thread. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom