American Idol!

BlackJackSavage

I saw a little flame starting here and by golly when I see a flame...I NEED TO GO THROW GASOLINE ON IT!!!!
The show is dumb, it probably is rigged. Some asked before about proving the show was rigged, well how about the time Paula Skank Abdul was sleeping with a contestant...gee who did she want to win? The show is rigged and sucks and if you dont agree you suck more than Kathrine after the show. Kathrine makes my ears bleed! she sucks! Are you ready for the pain Kathrine? I want to see you cry when Taylor smashes your face in. Taylor will win and that's that. If you disagree with anything you find on this post, you are wrong.

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

BY THE WAY THIS GOES TO YOU STRAIGHT FAN AND YOU TURBINHEAD. 19 YEARS OLD ON A MESSAGE BOARD ALLDAY WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL AND STARTING PROM THREADS.......YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS MORE UP IN THE AIR THAN Ryan Seacrest's.:wave:

maggiegrace1

I am in no way trying to be rude.. but for someone who said that they did not really take AI seriously .. you sure are bitter towards the other members here opinions... It is just a thread about a singing competition...Stop taking it so seriously.

q_t_pie_4ever

Account Suspended
hey i dont take c**p from anybody...i admitted i was being wrong and that i took it seriously and i know i was being hypocritical (sp?) and i get rude comments back...im sorry i just didn't appreciate that very much...nobody messes with me :fork: yeah that's right. i mean god at least on the american idol website if someone sarcastically says the show is rigged other people will join in and not gang up on someone or they won't be so entirely rude...eye for an eye...yeah that's my "theory" sometimes...oh wait was that really a theory "str8fan"?? you seem to know all about that stuff, so maybe you could help me out a little on that

q_t_pie_4ever

Account Suspended
but im not going to do this anymore, so you guys can resume your little american idol thread now and not worry about anyone being "rude" anymore...enjoy watching on tuesday & wednesday everybody...adios :wave:

MAF

maggiegrace1 said:
Good bye..Again..See ya in a bit...
haha, you are just too funny....

On a side note, I don't think I have ever seen any other thread fuel flame wars as much as this one. It's funny because the topic is AI for God's sake! lol

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Look everybody is entitled to their opinion, we all want who we want to win, but could we please stop bickering about it all?! I really don't want this thread shut down like a few have recently! :wave:

SpongeScott

STR8FAN2005 said:
kmcphperformancehdvinman2uw.gif
perhaps it should say, "You better.....remember your words."

:)

SpongeScott

q_t_pie_4ever said:
hey i dont take c**p from anybody...i admitted i was being wrong and that i took it seriously and i know i was being hypocritical (sp?) and i get rude comments back...im sorry i just didn't appreciate that very much...nobody messes with me :fork: yeah that's right. i mean god at least on the american idol website if someone sarcastically says the show is rigged other people will join in and not gang up on someone or they won't be so entirely rude...eye for an eye...yeah that's my "theory" sometimes...oh wait was that really a theory "str8fan"?? you seem to know all about that stuff, so maybe you could help me out a little on that
and the webmaster doesn't take crap off anyone either. Your posts have been reported. I may disagree with str8fan2005, but I will treat him with respect.

MAF

Has anyone used this one yet...."I've got a McPheever, and the only cure is more cowbell"?
BTW I prefer dxwwf's avatar, she looks kinda cute in that one....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom