American Idol!

hcswingfield

I think Ayla was upset because she gave up playing in the state basketball championships to go to Hollywood for AI. I thought she should have gone further in the contest. I also thought Kevin should have gone, but if him staying meant Gedeon was booted, that's fine by me. Kevin doesn't have much talent, but he doesn't creep me out the way Gedeon did.

imagineer boy

I'm very upset to see Ayla go. But I'm VERY glad to see Gideon go. Now I won't have to see his creepy smile again! :sohappy: A little sad to loose Will, and but very glad to see Kinnik finally leave.

dr_teeth90210

:) It's 2 hours tonight. There's no way they could fit all 12 performances into an hour show. At least not with all that advertising AI likes to do.

Go Taylor!!

hcswingfield

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yes.
The results show will be at 8pm central time tomorrow.

The theme tonight is Stevie Wonder. The singer will also be in attendance.

I wonder if they'll let Taylor Hicks play his harmonica as part of his number.....

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dr_teeth90210 said:
:) It's 2 hours tonight. There's no way they could fit all 12 performances into an hour show. At least not with all that advertising AI likes to do.

Go Taylor!!
Yeah, it is a two hour show tonight

DDuckFan130

nibblesandbits said:
actually I didn't think Bucky was AS bad as I thought it would be...
I definitely thought it would be worse :lol:...but still :lol:

I'm still waiting to see who might do "I just called to say I love you," "Isn't she Lovely," and/or "Ma Cherie Amour."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom