American Idol!

imagineer boy

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How The Hell Did That Happen???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Nikko Was One Of The Best!!!!! Scot Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nibblesandbits

I just can't believe it! I don't know how Scott stayed safe. He did an absolute horrible job and I just don't understand. I mean he doesn't have anything going for him really. He can't sing, he doesn't look cute, what keeps making people vote for him?

imagineer boy

Man, I'm so upset. All that voting last night for NOTHING. NOTHING!!!!! The contest must've been rigged. It had to have been. THere's no way that Scott could be Nikko. NO WAY!!!!

nibblesandbits

imagineer boy said:
Man, I'm so upset. All that voting last night for NOTHING. NOTHING!!!!! The contest must've been rigged. It had to have been. THere's no way that Scott could be Nikko. NO WAY!!!!

Yeah, but if you were getting through, then that meant that no one was calling. Usually when I voted for Nikko, the line was busy from the time it ended until the time voting was over. So, it's not rigged. Just not enough people voted for Nikko.

TiggerBW

I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for him MANY Times around 10pm. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America obviously can't judge music talent.
Scott and Anthony MUST GO.

Dizknee_Phreek

nibblesandbits said:
Yeah, but if you were getting through, then that meant that no one was calling. Usually when I voted for Nikko, the line was busy from the time it ended until the time voting was over. So, it's not rigged. Just not enough people voted for Nikko.

If it was busy the whole time for you, then I don't know how Nikko got voted off. Cause I voted for Constantine between 400-500 times, and I got through most of the times I called in...and he was completely safe. My sister had the same experience with Anwar...she voted 378 times (yeah, she kept count). I'm not saying it's rigged, but I don't know what in the heck is going on...
There's always that one person in the competition that keeps squeaking by and beating the talent...last year was John Stevens and Jasmine Trias...this year is Scott and Anthony.
I hate it for Nikko...I really liked him (better than Scott and Anthony, anyways)...but I think he'll get a record deal anyway.

nibblesandbits

Dizknee_Phreek said:
If it was busy the whole time for you, then I don't know how Nikko got voted off. Cause I voted for Constantine between 400-500 times, and I got through most of the times I called in...and he was completely safe. My sister had the same experience with Anwar...she voted 378 times (yeah, she kept count). I'm not saying it's rigged, but I don't know what in the heck is going on...
There's always that one person in the competition that keeps squeaking by and beating the talent...last year was John Stevens and Jasmine Trias...this year is Scott and Anthony.
I hate it for Nikko...I really liked him (better than Scott and Anthony, anyways)...but I think he'll get a record deal anyway.
See, I didn't get to vote for him last night. I said usually...I wished I had gotten to vote for him last night though...:(

Pix E. Dust

I can't understand why Scott is still around either! I was sure all that stuff that came out last week about his criminal record would have had him voted off for sure. What was America thinking?

BTW, I've lurked here for awhile but this is my first post. Hi all!

Legacy

Expect a special edition of American Idol (called Military Idol) to be broadcast later this year... :animwink:

And I say this in complete sincerity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom