American Idol Experience To Close

jt04

So if this is SW, then that would kinda mean that they are not after all expanding the park and instead taking control of another nice area, and having a weird as heck transition from Hollywood boulevard to SW.

I just don't see that happening, this has got to be something else.

Unless the entrance to any new facility was from the other side possibly. With a proper facade facing towards HB and no BAH.

*Leaves to research Google earth*

HairyLegPirate

I have been sure the announcement would come this year and was hoping for this month. Give what is going on a US next week and knowing how each company tries to steal the others thunder I think the announcement may come this month. At least I hope so. The DHS announcement has to come before Epcots.

Just for clarification what theoretical Epcot announcement are you talking about? Redo of FW?

tl77

The cheapest and easiest thing to put inside the art deco music theater, with the inclined floor, would be another musical theater type of show, but gutting everything, leveling out that floor, and putting a ride in that space would be a really slow and expensive task that I just can't see happening

Soarin' Over Pgh

Do I want Star Wars land to be real?!? Duck yes.

I have nothing to share, so I won't add to the rumors.

I love your liberal use ...of your love of ...feathered friends lately.

1WoodDuckMale.jpg

But you would tell us, even hint at it, if you heard Star Wars rumblings right? Because that's just not fair, we need something to look forward to. Pandora isn't cutting it.

Rescue Ranger

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Finally a closure I am excited about. Wooohooo!!!! Better be true. Add a Villains attraction.

Is sounds dangerous still there too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom