American Adventures in Dining?

Nemo14

Being that I was born and raised in Maine I would have to say anything that comes from the ocean like lobstah, steamahs, and fish. But I would love to see them have any type of chowdah. I always get picked on by my step dad in Florida because of having no "r" in my words when i talk. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
we've outlawed the letter "R" here in hode Island :lol:

DisneyMusician2

I say...

From Buffalo, NY--chicken wings w/ Franks hot sauce

From Portland, Maine--Lobster rolls

From Alaska--Grilled Salmon (or whole heartedly agree Lox and Cream Cheese)

From NYC--hot dog w/ mustard and sauerkraut

Definately feeling the hot dog....could really use a Knish to finish off the NY feel.

kennyj29

Sorry but New York is Nathans Hot Dogs and Fries and New York Pizza, can't be beat!! Also, when we visit relative outside NY we always have to bring BAGELS!

chinitopoop

they should add alot more to that menu, but they shouldnt mess with those burgers,they're delicious, thats one of my favorite places to eat lunch in epcot,timed correctly and you can just go on into american adventure when your done:sohappy:

hcswingfield

Fried okra
Chicken fried steak with cream gravy
corn on the cob
cream corn
Fried chicken
Buttermilk biscuits
cracklin bread
collard greens
green beans
dirty rice
bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich
club sandwich
Kentucky Derby pie
Pecan pie
Apple pie
Strawberry pie
blueberry cobbler
peach cobbler
brunswick stew
ribs

k.hunter30

Sorry but New York is Nathans Hot Dogs and Fries and New York Pizza, can't be beat!! Also, when we visit relative outside NY we always have to bring BAGELS!
You need to try a Chicago style hot dog! :slurp: BEST. EVER.

Fried okra
Chicken fried steak with cream gravy
corn on the cob
cream corn
Fried chicken
Buttermilk biscuits
cracklin bread
collard greens
green beans
dirty rice
bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich
club sandwich
Kentucky Derby pie
Pecan pie
Apple pie
Strawberry pie
blueberry cobbler
peach cobbler
brunswick stew
ribs
Yum! :slurp: I love the south... :)

nibblesandbits

Fried Oreos!:sohappy: It's an Oreo dipped in batter and then deep fried. The outside gets all crispy and crunchy and the inside gets all runny and ooey gooey, you put five of them in the bottom of a bowl and then put vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on top.:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Just being in the same room with it causes you to gain 10 lbs. and smelling it causes you to gain 25!

OMG! I think I had a heart attack reading about that! Geez!!!!

From St. Louis, definitely Toasted Ravioli and St. Louis style pizza. Two definite musts!

MMM...Toasted Ravioli!!! :slurp: Well, if we're gonna represent St. Louis then, we gotta have BBQ Pork Steaks! :slurp: Matter of fact, I think I'll be having one tonight!

Tom

Beta Return
Well, I'm from Indiana (one of the fattest states) - and I'm not quite sure what our stereotypical foods are here, except fried stuff.

Perhaps some favorites from the last few State Fairs, such as Fried Twinkies, Fried Snickers & Fried Oreos

Perhaps some ham 'n beans with corn bread.

Steak!

Corn!

Soybeans - er, nevermind....just a major crop here, not something I wanna gag down in WDW.

Biscuits and Gravy.

Anything with gravy (from my favorite food group: Gravies and Condiments)

Apple Pie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom