Americal Idol, OMG!

Atta83

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....This cant be right LaToya cant Leave!!!!!!!!! I'll miss you girl!

Disneyfalcon

My favorite is Diana, but LaToya was robbed!

Maybe this has to do with her comment that it didn't matter what happened, the final four were all winners. Simon said no one should win who was happy with the final four, they should fight all the way.

Either way she was robbed!

1stStarIC2nite

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

This is the SECOND time this season where America has made a very wrong choice. I'm speechless right now, LaToya and Jennifer should not be gone, possibly LaToya more than Jennifer, but they both were amazing. I now have no point to watch this show.

What also REALLY irritates me is that Jasmine probably stayed because she cried on purpose last night just to get sympathy votes, and what do you know, it worked. :brick: :fork: :fork:

GO LATOYA!!!!!

shuflemstr

My two absolute favorites were in the bottom two AGAIN. America has really gotten this wrong. I don't know if I can watch the show ever again.

CamCodey

We were really disappointed, too!

We didn't see the show last night & didn't vote so blame us!! LOL

We read all of your posts & expected Jasmine to go, too.

We were hoping it would be Fantasia, but Latoya!! :(

My 9 yr. old son cried!!

:gasp: What if Jasmine wins!!??

Invero

It's plain and clear that either the voting system is malfunctioning, or America is NOT voting for talent. Otherwise, John Stevens and Jon Peter Lewis would not have gotten so far... and La Toya and Jennifer would still be around.

I'm just hoping they still get some sort of a record deal or whatnot. After all, Kimberly Locke was 3rd last year, and she now has a great song out.

dxwwf3

Well I just got home and I can't believe what I am reading. Is this some kind of joke? LaToya London was by far the best of the bunch this season and this is sick. They are going to have to change the way America votes. Maybe they should give Randy, Paula, and Simon a vote and give the America vote count as 25% of the decision. I like Jasmine and Fantasia alright but I think Diana and LaToya are the two best. I believe that LaToya will be like Clay Aiken and prove that the biggest star of the competition isn't the one that wins it.

Erika

Welllllllll I am very sorry to see LaToya go. I had hoped she would win. But I really don't think Jasmine cried on purpose to get more votes :rolleyes: :lol:

Women cry. It's just what we do.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by Erika
I really don't think Jasmine cried on purpose to get more votes

Oh I totally agree with you. She knew she had a very bad night and that she was probably going to be off the show. Definately not on purpose tears :lol:

DDuckFan130

This is my first time getting around to this thread and actually posting because I must say I am very disappointed at what happened. :( Jasmine was definitely off yesterday and should have gone instead of Latoya. I liked her at first but Latoya was always my favorite and recently Diana has been my other favorite. Fantasia makes me laugh and she's a good PERFORMER. Her voice is ok but there's something that irritates me about her voice. But now that Latoya is gone, you can bet all her votes will go to Fantasia and the final showdown will be between her and Diana...unless Jasmine cries next week too :rolleyes: . Good strategy. I believed it for a second but I thought about what I read in Simon's book and thought the better of it. ::sigh:: oh well.

SpongeScott

A Theory

Hawaii's time zone is 6 hours from that of the states. If it's 12 noon in Chicago, isn't it 6:00 a.m. in Honolulu? Something close to that. So, if we watch the show from 7:00-8:00 (8:00-9:00 Eastern), doesn't Hawaii get it on a tape delayed basis? Meaning that when they see it and vote, they are the only ones voting instead of the mainland USA. Therefore, they can get more votes through on the phone lines than we can. Make sense? I'm trying to put a logical spin on this because it's the only way I can make myself understand it.

Don't be surprised if Jasmine wins this whole thing.

Voting WILL change next year.

DDuckFan130

Re: A Theory

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Hawaii's time zone is 6 hours from that of the states. If it's 12 noon in Chicago, isn't it 6:00 a.m. in Honolulu? Something close to that. So, if we watch the show from 7:00-8:00 (8:00-9:00 Eastern), doesn't Hawaii get it on a tape delayed basis? Meaning that when they see it and vote, they are the only ones voting instead of the mainland USA. Therefore, they can get more votes through on the phone lines than we can. Make sense? I'm trying to put a logical spin on this because it's the only way I can make myself understand it.

Don't be surprised if Jasmine wins this whole thing.

Voting WILL change next year.

Interesting I hadn't thought of that. But Jasmine's been in the bottom 3/2 before I guess when they saw how bad she did they really got out and voted.

Are you saying for certain voting will change or is this a theory? I think after this year's two big mistakes they definitely should change it but this gives Fox ratings because of all the drama so who knows if they would. Just my opinion...

BRER STITCH

:cry:

The show can never be taken seriously again. First John Stevens....now THIS!?!?
Too bad...

Ya gotta admit though, if you keep yourself from getting emotionally attached to the show and the contestants, and not take it all too seriously, it sure does add up to some good entertainment!

We laughed....we cried.....we turned the channel.....

:lol:

surfsupdon

Simon blew it for La Toya. By being ever mean to Jasmine and making her cry, her fans had it in their hearts they wanted to prove him wrong. And they did. I bet every household in Hawaii "voted five times" at least, to try and save her. And many in the lower 48, too.

I still would want Jasmine or Diana to win, b/c they are Idols I think. La Toya is in a band already, she gets income from that. She wasn't just plucked out of a restaurant or camp counseling as Kelly and Clay were. And Fantasia and her are just too old--I don't know if the little boys and girls that vote what an "older person." And they both are single parents of a child--that effected my vote, I just do not think they are 'idols,' (not in the sense of being unwed with children--dont yell at me for that) no matter how great La Toya's voice is. I don't like Fantasia's Macy Gray thing.

So, yes, I voted for the first time since Kelly Clarkson, 15 times for Jasmine. B/c she cried and I felt bad. And I really do like her. And I knew Diana would win last night, so she didnt need my help.

I wanted Fantasia out last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom