Am I the only person who thinks Night Kingdom might actually be GREAT?

fauna

Ok, so my question is: why would all this "adventure" stuff be done at night, in the dark? Rock climbing and ziplining don't seem like evening past times to me. :shrug:

vickyvale

I think the phrase "nightly kingdom" has been thrown around a lot. IF there is to be such an addition, it would most likely not only be open after dusk; probably more mid-afternoon into night.

And while I'd rather see this money thrown back into DAK, it's an interesting foray into the "niche park"....not a 5th gate.

But we'll all just have to wait and see what actually happens. Maybe mid-May we'll hear more (press event for TSM).

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I think the phrase "nightly kingdom" has been thrown around a lot. IF there is to be such an addition, it would most likely not only be open after dusk; probably more mid-afternoon into night.

And while I'd rather see this money thrown back into DAK, it's an interesting foray into the "niche park"....not a 5th gate.

But we'll all just have to wait and see what actually happens. Maybe mid-May we'll hear more (press event for TSM).

Again....ALL within the framework of speculation....park times of 4:00 to 12:00/1:00 have been thrown around. But youre right, even with some daylight, all of this will have to be outfitted for night uses.

cooleo

Has anyone thought of the possibility of them naming this new gate Knight Kingdom with a "K". Maybe throw in some Kingdom Hearts related stuff, some Star Wars themed stuff as in Jedi Knight & who knows what else. I might be reaching, but it's just a wild thought. :shrug:

echoreyn

Has anyone thought of the possibility of them naming this new gate Knight Kingdom with a "K". Maybe throw in some Kingdom Hearts related stuff, some Star Wars themed stuff as in Jedi Knight & who knows what else. I might be reaching, but it's just a wild thought. :shrug:

Now THAT would be cool! That would be an experience that isn't available anywhere else as long as they stuck to what you just suggested instead of making a sort of medieval kingdom.
I wish...

Animaniac93-98

This would be a great idea. That's my other problem with this proposed place. It has no theming, nothing unique to make it "Disney". That's what makes TL, BB etc special even thought they are not full scale theme parks.

I'mtheonlyone

I find it interesting that everyone keeps posting about the way a lot of attractions need an upgrade or refurb as opposed to the proposed new "experience".

You wouldn't see these statements if WDW was truly looking at a new 5th gate that was similar in nature to the 4 already available.

Hhhhmmmmm.....

cooleo

Now THAT would be cool! That would be an experience that isn't available anywhere else as long as they stuck to what you just suggested instead of making a sort of medieval kingdom.
I wish...

This would be a great idea. That's my other problem with this proposed place. It has no theming, nothing unique to make it "Disney". That's what makes TL, BB etc special even thought they are not full scale theme parks.

They could even have something themed to "The Sword & the Stone" & lots of other stuff. There's a whole bunch of stuff that could be represented here. Something that is a bit more of a stretch, but still keeping with this theme. How about a Samurai Warrior attraction? Theme it to Mulan. :shrug: There's lots of "Knightly" references in various Disney movies. You know, Good vs. Evil. I am sure the Imagineers could come up with some Great Stuff for these ideas. If only they would let me help them out, then it would really be cool. :cool:

mro415

opinion

my only question is.. how many times could this " game " be fun.. would it be something you do more than once?

I still think they should focus on what they have and keeping along with a new park and keeping night kingdom to adventures by disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom