Alligator in the water around tom sawyers island....

trr1

Did you all hear the news? The alligator was found with a clock in his belly. Disney Management accused him of impersonating the alligator from Peter Pan and they kicked him out of the park!!

actually he was trying to inpersonate the crocidile from peter pan
but this is what gets me is that he got into wdw for free they should charge him to get in just like the rest of us!!!!:ROFLOL:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I find it humorous that people get agitated when an old thread is resurected but itsn't that what members are suppose to do, Search for already posted subjects instead of making new :shrug:

People who complain about duplicate posts must have had GREAT childhoods, and were VERY loved by his/her parents. It really shows to let something like that effect you. I mean if its within a day or two then yeah but who wants to search from something posted 8 months ago?

WEDisney

This was the one I saw when I was there. Almost got me too.

Florida-7-2006_397.jpg

WDWGuide

Hmmm am I missing something... how come I have not seen any gator???

They are pretty much everywhere in Florida. They can be hard to spot when they are in the water, but if you go to pretty much any wetland or lake, you are likely to see some. Paynes Prairie is a particularly good spot - the trails around Alachua sink are infamous for being filled with large gators!

praire_gators_blue.jpg

gembob

Dang! Where is that Aussie guy when you need him!

I hope I don't get attacked by the killer peacocks over in Fort Wilderness!!:lol:

:nana: :nana:

'That Aussie Guy' Steve Urwin is unfortunately dead, he was killed by a sting ray a couple of years ago

trr1

how about instead of catching and moving them to the everglades the could catch and serve them on kabobs:slurp:

RiversideBunny

Fried alligator is an appetizer at some of the Cajun restaurants around here.
Looks like chicken strips when served. It tastes like dark meat chicken.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom