All things Universal Studios Hollywood

mickEblu

Will the tram be running? I'm trying to plan a UO trip, but I might use a weekend to visit USH to see the Psycho set and Jaws scene.

At this point the most nostalgic things at USH are the Jaws, psycho, earthquake and flash flood scenes on the Tram and the Animal Actors show. Pretty much nothing else exists from when I was a kid.

Imagine if nothing from Disneyland in the 80s / early 90s was there today? Yikes

Sharon&Susan

At this point the most nostalgic things at USH are the Jaws, psycho, earthquake and flash flood scenes on the Tram and the Animal Actors show. Pretty much nothing else exists from when I was a kid.

Imagine if nothing from Disneyland in the 80s / early 90s was there today? Yikes
And don't forget Mel's Diner!

TP2000

Will the tram be running? I'm trying to plan a UO trip, but I might use a weekend to visit USH to see the Psycho set and Jaws scene.

I was at an Easter Eve party this past weekend and we were laughing about The Ten Commandments that was playing on ABC on Saturday night (Charleton Heston and Yul Brenner in one togas n' sandals epic!) and I jokingly brought up the Universal Studios Tram Tour where they still part the Red Sea for your tram.

To the entire parties astonishment, an old third generation SoCal native party guest said he had never been to Universal Studios and never been on the tram tour!!!

I don't think there's any point to this. But to say apparently there are people out there with disposable income who don't go to Universal Studios at least once in their life. Who knew?!? o_O

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
I was at an Easter Eve party this past weekend and we were laughing about The Ten Commandments that was playing on ABC on Saturday night (Charleton Heston and Yul Brenner in one togas n' sandals epic!) and I jokingly brought up the Universal Studios Tram Tour where they still part the Red Sea for your tram.

To the entire parties astonishment, an old third generation SoCal native party guest said he had never been to Universal Studios and never been on the tram tour!!!

I don't think there's any point to this. But to say apparently there are people out there with disposable income who don't go to Universal Studios at least once in their life. Who knew?!? o_O
Sorry to say, the tram route no longer drives through the lake. Alas, new sound stages have taken over.

DavidDL

Tickets go on sale today for the general public. My wife reminded me while I was at work and part of me was like, "Crap, I forgot. There's no way I'll score a ticket, it's gotta be sold out."

Not even close. Everything was working just fine. Opened the site, picked the date I wanted (they're basically all available), paid and now we're heading there Sunday the 18th. Really looking forward to this new Jurassic World finale and Secret Life of Pets attraction.

mickEblu

Tickets go on sale today for the general public. My wife reminded me while I was at work and part of me was like, "Crap, I forgot. There's no way I'll score a ticket, it's gotta be sold out."

Not even close. Everything was working just fine. Opened the site, picked the date I wanted (they're basically all available), paid and now we're heading there Sunday the 18th. Really looking forward to this new Jurassic World finale and Secret Life of Pets attraction.

My sister got us tickets too. I hope it’s this easy to get DL tickets

Tamandua

I looked at 6:30 am this morning and annual passes were available... Then they weren't. I had them in my cart just to see what they would cost. Got all the way to the last screen before I decided I didn't want to buy they right now. A minute later I got a message saying my cart had been cleared.

mickEblu

Tickets? No doubt. The reservation you want? Blllehhhhh.. probably not. I like that Universal had us pick the day before buying the tickets. Disney's doing it backwards.

We'll probably walk right by ya on the 18th! Hope you guys have fun!

Haha I meant reservations.

Thanks you too! If you see a guy with his mask off on the tram tour that’s me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom