• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Universal Studios Hollywood

AL2000HS

I was definitely expecting a hybrid between radiator springs racers and midway mania. This is sort of a letdown.
Reading forums and permits I expected less and surprised what they came up with. But if it was faster there would be so much going on and a much shorter ride.

Professortango1

Reading forums and permits I expected less and surprised what they came up with. But if it was faster there would be so much going on and a much shorter ride.

Armchair Imagineering Fixes:

- Dial Back the AR to have it not overwhelm sets
-Motion bases to add some movement and simulated g-forces
-Limit the sets to 2 tracks with a Rainbow Road finale
-Have the vehicles gain and fall back at different moments to see physical riders around you not just mirroring you
- Faster speeds
-Utilize a 2nd story with elevators similar to Transformers (Elevator up is a sequence where we get a star and blaze through quickly. Elevator down can be part of the Rainbow Road finale)
-A midgame portion where the competing cars can affect one another similar to MIB.
-No Boss Battles

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes

Captn EO

I like Universal and all (well I used to), but the park food has always been terrible for me. I've only eaten at City Walk when I visit Universal and I have no regrets.

I remember in 2017 the highest reviewed restaraunt inside the park was a Panda Express by Transformers.

raven24

I like Universal and all (well I used to), but the park food has always been terrible for me. I've only eaten at City Walk when I visit Universal and I have no regrets.

I remember in 2017 the highest reviewed restaraunt inside the park was a Panda Express by Transformers.
I have found that Universal's burgers are better than Disney's. I also like their breakfast sandwiches and food at Three Broomsticks.

Sharon&Susan

Gru's Lab Café has been rethemed to the Minion's Café and has opened with a Taste of Universal:

Sharon&Susan

Great new pictures of Super Nintendo World from themeparkx:
1615705993130.png

1615706022438.png

mickEblu

Which just so happens to be the worst Panda Express I’ve ever had

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom