• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Universal Studios Hollywood

raven24

Just got this email for passholders... They’ve created something called “Bonus Days” for passholders. Here’s a snippet:

0744D57F-1D2F-4E34-A934-C86F3A3D3159.jpeg

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
From an Universal e-mail.

>>We Miss You.

It hasn’t been the same without you and we’re finally ready to roll-out the red carpet to re-open Universal Studios Hollywood beginning on Friday, April 16! After more than a year of closure, Universal Studios Hollywood is ready for its close-up and set to call “action” on the all-new The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash and on Jurassic World—The Ride, which features the spectacularly realistic new dinosaur, Indominus rex.

Please be aware that temporarily some of our experiences won’t be quite the same, including a significantly reduced Park capacity to allow us to adhere to current government guidelines. Thank you for understanding so that we can make the safety and well-being of our guests and Team Members a top priority and help keep our Park open for fun!

Tickets go on-sale for online purchase on April 8. At this time, theme park visits are limited to California residents.<<

DavidDL

Just gonna go ahead and leave this here in case it hasn't been posted or for folks who haven't seen it. Possible spoilers?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5YXQ3DinA/?igshid=50fpcduydqzp

The new finale for Jurassic World will debut with the park on April 16th and while I believe the above animated figure is for the Beijing park and their Jurassic attraction, I have read that this is the same tech that will be used for the Indominus Rex for our finale.

Homemade Imagineering

I believe the above animated figure is for the Beijing park and their Jurassic attraction
From what I understand, Animax Designs fabricated everything for the JW movie exhibition in China, rather than the Universal Beijing attraction. It is however possible, that Animax worked with Universal on JW the Ride, along with the attraction over at Universal Beijing as well, though it is likely Universal Creative fabricated everything for both attractions.

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
Did they ever drop?
Technically yes at around 9:30am ... but logistically, not really. Only a handful of people have obtained valid reservations because their system crashed; USH a support is trying their best, but the team is based in Orlando as the Hollywood based guest relations team isn’t back yet. So it’s chaos. IT seems worse than Disney, believe it or not. Much worse than the touch of Disney experience. I shudder to think what Disneyland reservations will be like if this was only open to passholders today.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Technically yes at around 9:30am ... but logistically, not really. Only a handful of people have obtained valid reservations because their system crashed; USH a support is trying their best, but the team is based in Orlando as the Hollywood based guest relations team isn’t back yet. So it’s chaos. IT seems worse than Disney, believe it or not. Much worse than the touch of Disney experience. I shudder to think what Disneyland reservations will be like if this was only open to passholders today.
daaaaang. that sucks. people must be angry. god bless those cust service reps. they don't deserve to be yelled at over this by passholders.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom