All things Universal Studios Hollywood

DavidDL

Just gonna go ahead and leave this here in case it hasn't been posted or for folks who haven't seen it. Possible spoilers?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5YXQ3DinA/?igshid=50fpcduydqzp

The new finale for Jurassic World will debut with the park on April 16th and while I believe the above animated figure is for the Beijing park and their Jurassic attraction, I have read that this is the same tech that will be used for the Indominus Rex for our finale.

Homemade Imagineering

I believe the above animated figure is for the Beijing park and their Jurassic attraction
From what I understand, Animax Designs fabricated everything for the JW movie exhibition in China, rather than the Universal Beijing attraction. It is however possible, that Animax worked with Universal on JW the Ride, along with the attraction over at Universal Beijing as well, though it is likely Universal Creative fabricated everything for both attractions.

Sharon&Susan

New promo artwork:
1617215091690.png
1617215117791.png

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
Did they ever drop?
Technically yes at around 9:30am ... but logistically, not really. Only a handful of people have obtained valid reservations because their system crashed; USH a support is trying their best, but the team is based in Orlando as the Hollywood based guest relations team isn’t back yet. So it’s chaos. IT seems worse than Disney, believe it or not. Much worse than the touch of Disney experience. I shudder to think what Disneyland reservations will be like if this was only open to passholders today.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Technically yes at around 9:30am ... but logistically, not really. Only a handful of people have obtained valid reservations because their system crashed; USH a support is trying their best, but the team is based in Orlando as the Hollywood based guest relations team isn’t back yet. So it’s chaos. IT seems worse than Disney, believe it or not. Much worse than the touch of Disney experience. I shudder to think what Disneyland reservations will be like if this was only open to passholders today.
daaaaang. that sucks. people must be angry. god bless those cust service reps. they don't deserve to be yelled at over this by passholders.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster

mickEblu

Yes, the general public gets its chance on April 8th.

Thanks. Confusing where they placed the reservation link. In the paragraph about how people that purchased tickets prior to when they closed still need reservations. Which would seem to indicate that reservations are open for non pass holders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom