All things Universal Studios Hollywood

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I get the feeling Japan might allow a bit more exaggeration in their park ads. šŸ˜„ Iā€™m now realizing thereā€™s probably no way to film what the ride experience will actually be like, with the AR playing such a huge role.

This commercial is soo better than the ride they actually made

Professortango1

Reading forums and permits I expected less and surprised what they came up with. But if it was faster there would be so much going on and a much shorter ride.

Armchair Imagineering Fixes:

- Dial Back the AR to have it not overwhelm sets
-Motion bases to add some movement and simulated g-forces
-Limit the sets to 2 tracks with a Rainbow Road finale
-Have the vehicles gain and fall back at different moments to see physical riders around you not just mirroring you
- Faster speeds
-Utilize a 2nd story with elevators similar to Transformers (Elevator up is a sequence where we get a star and blaze through quickly. Elevator down can be part of the Rainbow Road finale)
-A midgame portion where the competing cars can affect one another similar to MIB.
-No Boss Battles

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes

CaptinEO

I like Universal and all (well I used to), but the park food has always been terrible for me. I've only eaten at City Walk when I visit Universal and I have no regrets.

I remember in 2017 the highest reviewed restaraunt inside the park was a Panda Express by Transformers.

Californian Elitist

I like Universal and all (well I used to), but the park food has always been terrible for me. I've only eaten at City Walk when I visit Universal and I have no regrets.

I remember in 2017 the highest reviewed restaraunt inside the park was a Panda Express by Transformers.
I have found that Universal's burgers are better than Disney's. I also like their breakfast sandwiches and food at Three Broomsticks.

Sharon&Susan

Gru's Lab CafƩ has been rethemed to the Minion's CafƩ and has opened with a Taste of Universal:

Sharon&Susan

Great new pictures of Super Nintendo World from themeparkx:
1615705993130.png

1615706022438.png

mickEblu

Which just so happens to be the worst Panda Express Iā€™ve ever had

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom