• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Ismael Flores

I heard the missing Indominus Rex is back, So were people correct in saying the previous one was a placeholder and a new more dramatic and thrilling one would be installed?

Animaniac93-98

Advertisement
There's been some speculation that this will be visible from Hogsmeade, which would be freaking hilarious.
You already get a clear, full view of Hogwarts Castle from the Jaws loading dock and first part of the ride.

USJ does not have the best sight lines, except within Harry Potter. I guess Nintendo will change that.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I heard the missing Indominus Rex is back, So were people correct in saying the previous one was a placeholder and a new more dramatic and thrilling one would be installed?
no its still just the head out of the bush. there is not going to be a full body AA of it, if there were it would have opened with it. its wishful thinking from vloggers who think they are insiders

Phrubruh

Construction update for Super Nintendo Land/ Mario Kart. From what I understand there is only one ride here. I'm sure what land portion includes outside of shops and food. I guess you enter Mario Kart via Bowser's castle. Peach's castle is next to it on the left.

Theme vision 1955

Hey y’all, I thought I’d just give you guys an update regarding the final indominous Rex animatronic. When visiting yesterday, I rode it multiple times and noticed that he has a fairly noticeable hole on his skin in the upper neck area. Hopefully this is patched up soon.

Phrubruh

Hey y’all, I thought I’d just give you guys an update regarding the final indominous Rex animatronic. When visiting yesterday, I rode it multiple times and noticed that he has a fairly noticeable hole on his skin in the upper neck area. Hopefully this is patched up soon.
Is it a rip or an access hole? How hard is it for maintenance to close up an access hole?

Theme vision 1955

Is it a rip or an access hole? How hard is it for maintenance to close up an access hole?
It’s not an access hole, as I didn’t see this two weekends ago when I was there. It’s skin looked torn and the hole was in an obvious spot, where guests could easily see it.

Phrubruh

It’s not an access hole, as I didn’t see this two weekends ago when I was there. It’s skin looked torn and the hole was in an obvious spot, where guests could easily see it.
That is just sad. How hard is it to build a latex skin that won't rip after a month of operation? Who are they hiring that would create that?

Theme vision 1955

That is just sad. How hard is it to build a latex skin that won't rip after a month of operation? Who are they hiring that would create that?
It is definitely unfortunate. Im pretty sure all of the skin on the Dino’s are silicone, not latex. I’m not really sure how this keeps happening, especially with its current limited movement. Apparently she has been having issues with her skin restricting some of her movements, according to a couple team members I spoke with at unload a few weeks ago. Also, speaking of her movement, her jaw now hangs open, and only slightly moved up and down. When they uncovered her a few weeks ago, her jaw was tight shut, and barely moved up and down. Just slightly.

You can see what I’m talking about regarding her current movement in the videos below

tighter jaw with limited movement:

jaw now hanging open with limited movement (current state):

Top Bottom