All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Sharon&Susan

Jon Stewart What GIF
Looks like the thread has been deleted, but there was once this thread where the OP bragged about taking their plushies onto rides and then yelling throughout the entire ride.

Hopefully I'll never have to sit in the same Starspeeder (or any other ride) with them.

D.Silentu

I remember the post you're referring to, which was loaded with shotgun style anecdotes and anime references. It was truly bizarre and I'm sorry that it's gone because it was one of a kind. Even better, Curious Constance made a follow up post featuring a simple picture of a girl making an awkward face; I have never seen a post get more likes!

Last edited:

PiratesMansion

I remember the post you're referring to, which was loaded with shotgun style anecdotes and anime references. It was truly bizarre and I'm sorry that it's gone because it was one of a kind. Even better, Curious Constance made a follow up post featuring a simple picture of a girl making an awkward face; I have never seen a post get more likes!
Ah. Now I know exactly what thread is being talked about.

A legendary feat that only the Tarzan's Treehouse thread could better or equal.

180º

An iconic moment in our forum. I think @Curious Constance may have used this old favorite, aka Disneyland Chloe:

https://c.tenor.com/JXKuu5-1U68AAAAC/-disneyland.gif

The Grand Inquisitor

no yoshi ride, just mario kart. no plans released, but likely will have donkey kong coaster added later.....at least i would hope
Dang that sucks regarding Yoshi. Hollywood needs more rides. I wonder if there will be something in the place of Yoshi? I still can't wait for the land though!!!

Sharon&Susan

no yoshi ride, just mario kart. no plans released, but likely will have donkey kong coaster added later.....at least i would hope
Will be interesting to see as the DK Coaster at Hollywood would have to be completely indoors thanks to the Studio surroundings.

Ryan120420

Ah ok that makes sense since they both have the same track layout. What about DK?

Yoshi and Pets do not have the same track layout. They share the same ride system.

The compromise was made to scrap Yoshi for a slightly smaller Super Nintendo World with the hopes that in the future it would make the addition of the Donkey Kong coaster easier as the entrance to that will be were Yoshi would have been.

When that decision was made it was decided that the trackless version of Pets would be scrapped and they would use the Yoshi ride system for that.

The Grand Inquisitor

Yoshi and Pets do not have the same track layout. They share the same ride system.

The compromise was made to scrap Yoshi for a slightly smaller Super Nintendo World with the hopes that in the future it would make the addition of the Donkey Kong coaster easier as the entrance to that will be were Yoshi would have been.

When that decision was made it was decided that the trackless version of Pets would be scrapped and they would use the Yoshi ride system for that.
Oh ok thank you for the clarification. I cannot wait to see Nintendo World at Hollywood! I'm hoping to be able to go in early 2023.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom