All things Knotts Berry Farm

Darkbeer1

Nice, but Knott's really should be allowed to have them and other entertainment perform live, it is very possible to do in a safe manner. How do i know? I have traveled to other theme parks that have done so with their entertainment outside California.
The State wouldn't allow "entertainment", just atmosphere. So no live band, showing a video was OK....

So can't you just wait to read the operational guidelines for Theme/Amusement Parks....

cmwade77

The State wouldn't allow "entertainment", just atmosphere. So no live band, showing a video was OK....

So can't you just wait to read the operational guidelines for Theme/Amusement Parks....
So stupid, live entertainment can be done and is being done outside of theme parks in California quite safely.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Knotts%2B8.jpg

Darkbeer1

Interesting Story.

Knott's is doing 100 Pins for 100 Years, and are releasing a pin or 2 this week.

Well, the latest release was a Ghost Town old-school wooden sign. Very Basic.

"Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park, Californa".

Well, they took the orders, but won't ship for a few weeks, since the original 1,000 pins are being destroyed.....

flutas

Interesting Story.

Knott's is doing 100 Pins for 100 Years, and are releasing a pin or 2 this week.

Well, the latest release was a Ghost Town old-school wooden sign. Very Basic.

"Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park, Californa".

Well, they took the orders, but won't ship for a few weeks, since the original 1,000 pins are being destroyed.....

Hmm, this doesn't sound right that they are being destroyed, unless maybe it's just that specific pin?

Or maybe I just got lucky :)

IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
Friday night we spent the night at the Knotts hotel and went to the Taste of Knotts to celebrate my birthday. We had a great time. We got the Camp Snoopy room and the kids were excited when they saw two plush Snoopys waiting for them. Because of Covid, they are not doing a Snoopy tuck in. The kids are a little old for that anyway so that was ok. The room came with tickets with Taste of Knotts that night. The food festival was very pleasant and everyone had a great time. I like that they opened the entire park up (except Camp Snoopy) for dining. There were no lines for food and the restaurants were ready with whatever you wanted. Entertainment was the same as the Taste of Calico except Krazy Kirk was on the screen.

The Knotts hotel is old but nice. The camp Snoopy room has Snoopy artwork on the walls and doghouse headboards. The room comes with 2 queen beds. No microwave or fridge. It's pretty basic. The hotel hallway has Peanuts artwork and characters on the walls and Snoopy footprints on the carpet. The pool is large but basic and includes a splash pad. The restaurant has a country western theme and looks nice. The hotel compares favorably to the Paradise Pier hotel but is much better priced. I think the Knotts hotel makes a good base camp hotel for both Disneyland and Knotts. We had a good time.

Darkbeer1

I stopped having birthdays, except for Social Security, the IRS and pension rules, and senior discounts. (Still don't qualify for all of them, already getting the 50+, 55, 59 and 1/2 and 60+, still need to reach 62, 65, 67 and 70.

Happy Birthday!

Phroobar

Original Poster
I stopped having birthdays, except for Social Security, the IRS and pension rules, and senior discounts. (Still don't qualify for all of them, already getting the 50+, 55, 59 and 1/2 and 60+, still need to reach 62, 65, 67 and 70.

Happy Birthday!
I get the 50+ ones. The Chase AARP credit card gives some great cash back rewards. It is definitely recommended over the Chase Disney one. I was at some store recently and the cashier asked me if I was over 50 and he gave me 10% off. Score! Now I have to figure out where to retire to in a few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom