All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
Very true. They were just playing extra safe due to the huge amount of cases that kept plaguing California. Theme parks were in phase 3 of the governor's plan as long as numbers declined but they didn't. So if numbers decrease they will reevaluate them.
Knott's thread! Stay on topic!

Phroobar

Original Poster
filename-knotts24-jpg.jpg

choco choco

From my anecdotal knowledge, most of the people who stay at the Knott's hotel don't go to Knott's at all. It's just a relatively good budget hotel option for the Southern California area. I know plenty of tour groups that use it for their base at night - and lots of relatives who have used it similarly - while never setting foot in the theme park next door. Beats paying the expensive westside of Los Angeles hotel options.

Phroobar

Original Poster
From my anecdotal knowledge, most of the people who stay at the Knott's hotel don't go to Knott's at all. It's just a relatively good budget hotel option for the Southern California area. I know plenty of tour groups that use it for their base at night - and lots of relatives who have used it similarly - while never setting foot in the theme park next door. Beats paying the expensive westside of Los Angeles hotel options.
I think it would be a good base. Disneyland is just down the street. You have Medieval Times and the Pirate show down the road a little. If they ever get the Butterfly Pavilion open (good luck there) there might be something more to do. Adventure City is near by too.

Last edited:

PiratesMansion

Gotta say, those pictures of the hotel are much nicer than what I would have expected based on the exterior.

Where are all these good price specials coming from? Granted, I'm only coming during summer or Haunt season normally, but the prices I've seen on their website have all trended towards outrageous.

cmwade77

Gotta say, those pictures of the hotel are much nicer than what I would have expected based on the exterior.

Where are all these good price specials coming from? Granted, I'm only coming during summer or Haunt season normally, but the prices I've seen on their website have all trended towards outrageous.
I think it is because the park is only open for taste of Knott's, so they are making the rooms more reasonable right now.

Darkbeer1

I wouldn't mind meeting the cowgirl on the far left.
I have seen her before multiple times, she was on the recent Knott's TV commercial, just before the COVID shutdown.

And she has been an extra on many Ride opening video shoots, where I got to chat with her and a few hours between takes.

Very pleasant young lady with a good sense of humor.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I have seen her before multiple times, she was on the recent Knott's TV commercial, just before the COVID shutdown.

And she has been an extra on many Ride opening video shoots, where I got to chat with her and a few hours between takes.

Very pleasant young lady with a good sense of humor.
Any chance you can give her my number? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom