All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
519v1FgknYL._AC_.jpg

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Oh god here comes every vlogger desperate for theme park content coming this weekend there with all their cameras all reviewing the same food and saying the same thing "it was good and its nice to be back inside a theme park" sooo original :rolleyes:

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
I went just this evening; it was very well done! This was my first time in Knott’s, and the event makes me want to return when things are running as normal. Fun distanced interactions with the characters around the Calico area. Great variety of options, spacing of booths, and having same popular options at a few booths to avoid long lines. So many areas to sit and eat. Not to beat a dead horse, 1Happyghosthost, but it WAS fun to spend a few hours strolling around in a theme park again 😂 the food was meh but I was STUFFED and got to enjoy the ambience and some local vendors in the ghost town area. I think it’s a great deal for $30.

Darkbeer1

I went just this evening; it was very well done! This was my first time in Knott’s, and the event makes me want to return when things are running as normal. Fun distanced interactions with the characters around the Calico area. Great variety of options, spacing of booths, and having same popular options at a few booths to avoid long lines. So many areas to sit and eat. Not to beat a dead horse, 1Happyghosthost, but it WAS fun to spend a few hours strolling around in a theme park again 😂 the food was meh but I was STUFFED and got to enjoy the ambience and some local vendors in the ghost town area. I think it’s a great deal for $30.

My turn today, can't wait to watch Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies.

Tamandua

I went to taste of Knotts yesterday. I think going once for this kind of event is enough. We went to taste of calico and enjoyed it. This event is more expensive for pretty much the same experience. I dunno how many $6 icees our family got but after a while it stops feeling like it's worth it. You see all the rides just sitting there and it feels like a waste. I give the performers credit for effort but having them call at you from a distance is awkward and I found myself just wanting them to ignore us. Once again, we left the park after a few hours and I was sticky and sweaty and felt like in no way had I come into contact with less germs than a normal day at a park with rides and no distancing. It all feels ridiculous.

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
I went to taste of Knotts yesterday. I think going once for this kind of event is enough. We went to taste of calico and enjoyed it. This event is more expensive for pretty much the same experience. I dunno how many $6 icees our family got but after a while it stops feeling like it's worth it. You see all the rides just sitting there and it feels like a waste. I give the performers credit for effort but having them call at you from a distance is awkward and I found myself just wanting them to ignore us. Once again, we left the park after a few hours and I was sticky and sweaty and felt like in no way had I come into contact with less germs than a normal day at a park with rides and no distancing. It all feels ridiculous.

I agree this is a one time thing, BUT I will add that I actively saw 3 workers (cast members?) tell people to readjust their masks, or point them to the direction of the “relaxation zone” near the rapids ride. AND every time someone got up from a table, a worker was there to clean it off. I even saw working cleaning the sanitizer button and the railings and maps. Really impressed by this actually. The heat was torture but the company ran it well.

Disappointed at the size of alcohol pours though. It was like a sam’s club/ Costco samples worth haha

SuddenStorm

Here is a regular 2 queen room. Pretty much what you would expect.

70748322.jpg

Yikes. Talk about dated decor... that carpet, that bedding, and those drapes have to go. And that paint! The furniture and headboards look fine, and the lamps aren't horrible. But my goodness, mustard yellow with red and green...

Phroobar

Original Poster
Yikes. Talk about dated decor... that carpet, that bedding, and those drapes have to go. And that paint! The furniture and headboards look fine, and the lamps aren't horrible. But my goodness, mustard yellow with red and green...
Maybe it's an old picture? I've seen worst on Harbor and in the PP hotel.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Nice, but Knott's really should be allowed to have them and other entertainment perform live, it is very possible to do in a safe manner. How do i know? I have traveled to other theme parks that have done so with their entertainment outside California.
Even Adventure City in Stanton has more live entertainment than Disneyland does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom