All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
Amazing how much this looks like Knotts in the 80s. It's Six Flags over Texas before they removed both of these rides in 2012.

flashback1.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
You can tell Iron Reef isn't long for this world. When I rode saturday, the first shooting screen was totally out of focus. I couldn't get any 3D effect. The score screens were all turned off and the bubble lights around them were not working. Downstairs the high score screens were on anonymous scores. There is a lot of paint missing from the ride vehicles. I bet they can't wait to start working on it.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

In the caption under the picture it clearly says "Knott's Berry Farm's 1990 Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V. BOOMERANG has found a second life on the rooftop of the Trans Studio Cibubur Theme Park in Indonesia. "

So....the roller coaster from KNOTTS BERRY FARM has been relocated since KNOTTS BERRY FARM had the coaster replaced by Hangtime. That's why it was posted in a KNOTTS BERRY FARM post. :D
Thank you. All I needed. Simple and to the point. I appreciate it.

Darkbeer1

TP2000

Look who will be in the Rose Parade...

>>Knott's Berry Farm

In 2020, Knott's Berry Farm will be celebrating its 100-year anniversary as California's original theme park. Knott’s will be bringing its renowned stagecoach, historic surrey wagon, and a cast of characters including Snoopy and Charlie Brown, along with a few other members of the Peanuts Gang.<<

I just love stuff like this in the Rose Parade!

It's wonderful to see Knott's Berry Farm enjoying such a healthy resurgence and renewed sense of pride in the 21st century. Those photos from @Phrubruh are proof, and I've never seen the Wild West Stunt Show so full.

I will be planning a special visit next May before the summer crowds descend to celebrate their 100th anniversary. I can't wait to ride the new Beary Tales ride and shoot boysenberry jam at everything, and I won't miss that angry octopus one bit. Bravo to Knott's Berry Farm!

Darkbeer1

One of my favorite stories from the past.

In the pilot of the Original Let's Make a Deal, a Knott's wagon was offered as a Zonk-like prize.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I just love stuff like this in the Rose Parade!

It's wonderful to see Knott's Berry Farm enjoying such a healthy resurgence and renewed sense of pride in the 21st century. Those photos from @Phrubruh are proof, and I've never seen the Wild West Stunt Show so full.

I will be planning a special visit next May before the summer crowds descend to celebrate their 100th anniversary. I can't wait to ride the new Beary Tales ride and shoot boysenberry jam at everything, and I won't miss that angry octopus one bit. Bravo to Knott's Berry Farm!
And all it took was Disneyland raising prices and adding a land they thought was a sure fire hit to give Knotts the highest attendance ever. I'm sure it did wonders for Magic Mountain and Legoland too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom