News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

I think it comes down to what this parade is going to be. If it's going to pay tribute to MSEP, it'll probably have a drum float to honor it just as Paint the Night did. Or they could pay tribute to Spectromagic by incorporating the signage float that was in that. All comes down to what show Disney Starlight would be paying tribute to, if it does at all.

This would never happen but it would be awesome to have the Spectromen accompany the Blue Fairy.

Squishy

If they were to use the Light Magic intro that they played at D23 that would be an epic opening segment.

Btw has anyone ripped that from the D23 stream? Lol
I was thinking they were gonna use pentatonix singing the Wishes soundtrack as the lyrics mentioned "Starlight" since they sang it right after they announced the parade

jrhwdw

The quality of this could be terrible, and it's still a good thing for the park. Anything that's just a straight add like this is a good thing. But I think this will be at least a good parade anyways.
Well if the floats all match Dreaming Up's quality, I think we'll be fine.

Any Strong rumors on what's the other Song along with MSEP?

LSLS

Well if the floats all match Dreaming Up's quality, I think we'll be fine.

Any Strong rumors on what's the other Song along with MSEP?
Again, I think it's going to be at a minimum good, most likely much better than good. Point is that adding this with nothing being lost (and giving people something else to go see) is going to be a good thing no matter what.

Andrew25

Hoping for rumors/permits for possible crowd flow related projects to improve guest flow during parades and after fireworks. I think MK has reached attendance levels to make the bypass a permanent access point IMO. Really hope they can try to add either additional facades or an arcade like Paris. The west side of Main Street desperately needs one as well.

jrhwdw

Hoping for rumors/permits for possible crowd flow related projects to improve guest flow during parades and after fireworks. I think MK has reached attendance levels to make the bypass a permanent access point IMO. Really hope they can try to add either additional facades or an arcade like Paris. The west side of Main Street desperately needs one as well.
The Bypass is used every night after HEA, IDK if it's open during HEA.

In MSEP 2010 final Years, during high Holiday Seasons, MSEP Performances didn't start till after Fireworks . IDK if that helped Crowds......

I prefer the old schedule but if MK has to hold off any Performance of Starlight till after HEA, Fine.

AxolotlTales

The Bypass is used every night after HEA, IDK if it's open during HEA.

In MSEP 2010 final Years, during high Holiday Seasons, MSEP Performances didn't start till after Fireworks . IDK if that helped Crowds......

I prefer the old schedule but if MK has to hold off any Performance of Starlight till after HEA, Fine.
I do hope they do it before HEA's showtimes. The Hub, Main Street & Town Square get really congested for fireworks and the chaos to then send out a parade shortly after sounds like a nightmare.

jrhwdw

I do hope they do it before HEA's showtimes. The Hub, Main Street & Town Square get really congested for fireworks and the chaos to then send out a parade shortly after sounds like a nightmare.
It was an hour after Fireworks.
Most years, 1.5 Hours after July 4th Fireworks.

MK had Projection Shows along with MSEP and Fireworks before the 2020 Closure. IDK if it slowed the Mass Exit but it was a nice Touch!

AxolotlTales

It was an hour after Fireworks.
Most years, 1.5 Hours after July 4th Fireworks.

MK had Projection Shows along with MSEP and Fireworks before the 2020 Closure. IDK if it slowed the Mass Exit but it was a nice Touch!
When I went to MK in 2019 the projection show "Once Upon A Time" played about 20 minutes after HEA. I can't testify for the other days, but it was empty enough that you could sit down comfortably and enjoy the show since most people left. It was only 15 minutes and ended right before park closing at 10. The difference I saw with this though was that it wasn't advertised heavily so most people likely did not know it was happening at all. I'm not sure when Wishes would perform then, but I would assume with everything going on park hours were a bit later than now. Do you see them extending park hours for this new night parade?

TTA94

Again probably reading way to much into the concept art but I wonder if there might be a Blue Fairy fog effect similar to the Mickey float in Spectro?

Squishy

If the cars project goes ahead and they close the walkway that goes over the water, its gonna be a crowd flow nightmare.

aladdin2007

Again probably reading way to much into the concept art but I wonder if there might be a Blue Fairy fog effect similar to the Mickey float in Spectro?
That would be cool.....I feel like this will not get the dj party up whoop whoop pop vibe, after seeing the concept art and reading the description. I think were in for something higher caliber and more orchestral than that. Lets hope thats how it pans out anyway.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If the cars project goes ahead and they close the walkway that goes over the water, its gonna be a crowd flow nightmare.
The concept art for cars shows that those pathways are still there. I don't think it'll be affected by that. At least not at first other wise watching in frontier land will be a disaster.

James Alucobond

They’re keeping a dock without a river? What am I supposed to do with all these unsolicited dock pics I grabbed earlier this week just in case?
It shows the boardwalk still in place that starts across from the Diamond Horseshoe, still over water that is flowing down from Piston Peak. It is impossible to see how far it extends. The one behind the Liberty Belle's dock building that extends up toward the Haunted Mansion is gone.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
They’re keeping a dock without a river? What am I supposed to do with all these unsolicited dock pics I grabbed earlier this week just in case?
1000001529.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom