News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

I want Spectro back, I'm hoping this is just as good if not I was already done with the Magic Kingdom any way I was going to return for this parade

The ideal outcome here is for there to be nods to both MSEP and Spectro. It rightfully should happen since MSEP was not WDWs only successful nighttime parade. Let’s just hope whoever is behind Starlight remembers Spectro and was a fan of it.

jrhwdw

The ideal outcome here is for there to be nods to both MSEP and Spectro. It rightfully should happen since MSEP was not WDWs only successful nighttime parade. Let’s just hope whoever is behind Starlight remembers Spectro and was a fan of it.
It might be a triangle of MSEP, Spectro and Wishes!

I wish Steve could share more about the Soundtrack! It that clip just a decoy? Or is MK really thinking Old School????

gerarar

Premium Member
Any chance FoF will return to it's normal cast if this parade brings in a bigger cast pool?
Aren't the cast in FoF also doing the Mickeys Magical Faire stage show and Frontierland HoeDown?

And as far as I can tell/know, those didn't see any cast reductions when they returned post-closure. So what did the cut FoF cast do or like would've done when the parade isn't being performed, because it didn't seem like they were needed besides FoF, which to Disney's point of view is beneficial/a necessity.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Aren't the cast in FoF also doing the Mickeys Magical Faire stage show and Frontierland HoeDown?

And as far as I can tell/know, those didn't see any cast reductions when they returned post-closure. So what did the cut FoF cast do or like would've done when the parade isn't being performed, because it didn't seem like they were needed besides FoF, which to Disney's point of view is beneficial/a necessity.
The FoF cast also does Adventure Friends or Frontierland Hoedown. Used to do DEP as well. Friendship Faire is a different cast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom