News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TsWade2

Since Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Frozen, and Encanto are in this new nighttime parade, I thought I made a list of WDAS movies that might be in it. So here it goes:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Fantasia?
Cinderella
Alice In Wonderland
Sleeping Beauty
The Sword In The Stone?
The Jungle Book?
Aristocats?
Winnie the Pooh
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King?
Hercules
Mulan?
Lilo and Stitch?
The Princess and the Frog
Tangled
Zootopia
Moana
Raya and the Last Dragon?
and Wish (Yes, I'm including that. Deal with it!)

Keep in mind that my list is not a guaranteed it'll happen. We'll find out next year.

jrhwdw

I bet ops are hating this coming even more now, they didnt want it to begin with, but then they don't want anything more than they have to.
Nice to know Ops doesn't want MK to return to it's Standard of Entertainment!!

Maybe this isn't as confirmed as we think!

I guess we're lucky HEA returned..........

IMDREW

IMG_2035.jpeg

MerlinTheGoat

I would be shocked if we got a soundtrack in the classic orchestral waltz-like vein of Spectromagic. But at the very least, I hope they don't take any cues from Paint the Night and its modern pop-music style and beat. I fear they will though given how many modern entertainment soundtracks do it.

AxolotlTales

You might not know but I was curious if the old Blue Fairy float from Dreamlights might be used?

Also since the Tokyo floats are usually large the fact they are reusing the Dreaming Up Peter Pan float should give us the idea of the size of the rest of the parade floats. Probably similar size to the FoF floats?
The old Blue Fairy float used in Dreamlights was retired at TDR in 2015 using technology from the 2000s, so if it still exists, it's quite old. Based on the concept art for Disney Starlight, it looks more like an entirely new float or a reproduction of the current one used in Dreamlights at Tokyo.

Squishy

Are we expecting a drum float like MSEP? TDL recently retired their old dreamlights drum unit. If WDW were to pick it up they'd refit new tech onto it.

AxolotlTales

Are we expecting a drum float like MSEP? TDL recently retired their old dreamlights drum unit. If WDW were to pick it up they'd refit new tech onto it.
I think it comes down to what this parade is going to be. If it's going to pay tribute to MSEP, it'll probably have a drum float to honor it just as Paint the Night did. Or they could pay tribute to Spectromagic by incorporating the signage float that was in that. All comes down to what show Disney Starlight would be paying tribute to, if it does at all.

TTA94

If they were to use the Light Magic intro that they played at D23 that would be an epic opening segment.

Btw has anyone ripped that from the D23 stream? Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom