News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

jrhwdw

Do you think "Dreamlights" would have received as many updates as it has if the ORIGINAL plan had come to fruition (it debuting at MK instead of TDL?
MK was thinking about Dreamlights for 2001 instead of Spectro's Return?????

I know MSEP was to return to DL if DCA didn't need it......

Last edited:

jrhwdw

No lol, Orlando management would have let it rot and thrown it in the trash years ago just like they did to Spectromagic.

This new one will also likely eventually suffer the same fate unless it's shipped off to another resort.
Nothing happened to Spectro when it was running.

I would hope that Nothing's going anywhere for a long while!

brb1006

anyone else getting "Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: Dreamlights" 2015 renewal vibes looking at the concept art for the Blue Fairy float?
The concept art appears to be a combination of Nightfall Glow, Dreamlights, with a hint of Fantillusion in the mix.
24562863166_d946e35c4d_b.jpg

Jedi14

Very curious what music this will have. Awhile back some on here gave us the idea this would have a dance party type soundtrack like PTN. Based on the concept art I’m not getting that dance party vibe. Might be good news for MSEP and Spectro fans.
The more recent parades, Magic Happens, Better Together, and Harmony in Color all have a more modern/pop soundtrack so I’m expecting that to be the same for this parade.

Last edited:

drew81

No lol, Orlando management would have let it rot and thrown it in the trash years ago just like they did to Spectromagic.

This new one will also likely eventually suffer the same fate unless it's shipped off to another resort.

Somehow the only parade float that has an immunity to this is the transparent castle float...
And then claim they knew nothing about the termites.

IMO, it was a calculated move so they wouldn’t be forced to do maintenance on the pieces.

jrhwdw

This ROA removal will not impact the Parade route Correct????

I saw somewhere that WDWRR is closing again! Can't they do work that won't affect Parades and WDWRR for Years?????

While we would all love to sing Spectro, This art looks like Dreamlights so we'll probably get MSEP'S Theme......

Bocabear

This ROA removal will not impact the Parade route Correct????

I saw somewhere that WDWRR is closing again! Can't they do work that won't affect Parades and WDWRR for Years?????

While we would all love to sing Spectro, This art looks like Dreamlights so we'll probably get MSEP'S Theme......
Well the parade runs right along the area that they are destroying, so it could... With the enormous scope of the footprint of this addition, it will most likely take well beyond 3 years to complete... It took 4 years to demolish the much smaller central core of EPCOT...this is a lot larger space... I am hoping for the first time that the bean counters stop this before it is too late...

jrhwdw

Well the parade runs right along the area that they are destroying, so it could... With the enormous scope of the footprint of this addition, it will most likely take well beyond 3 years to complete... It took 4 years to demolish the much smaller central core of EPCOT...this is a lot larger space... I am hoping for the first time that the bean counters stop this before it is too late...
In reality. MK will have FOF, Starlight and the Seasonal Parades in 2025 so walls shouldn't be in the Parade Route.

I thought the Question was warranted so I asked it.

aladdin2007

Some insides have hinted Baroque Hoedown will be in corporated in a Paint the night esque way. I think it was @ToTBellHop who said that.
I still would not be surprised if they reused-recorded the LightMagic theme song, plus its soundtrack has a fantastic msep honor baroque hoedown segment in it. Maybe this will end up being a little more grander in terms of music and not so owl city.

Based off the concept art these floats look like they will be smaller in scale, not expecting what we were use to in the past.

TTA94

I still would not be surprised if they reused-recorded the LightMagic theme song, plus its soundtrack has a fantastic msep honor baroque hoedown segment in it. Maybe this will end up being a little more grander in terms of music and not so owl city.

Based off the concept art these floats look like they will be smaller in scale, not expecting what we were use to in the past.

Well if it is true the Peter Pan float is from Tokyos Dreaming Up, that float is not small. I would imagine the rest of the floats will be similar in size.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom