News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

doctornick

No update that recently, and parts to act may have got caught in the crossfire with MK's night parade. Some things have been in motion though that suggest its still a possibility.

Thanks for that info. I did wonder about that since I recall when the parade talk started you had stated that to location of MK wasn't necessarily the target (or only thing being considered)

A day parade at DHS would be a good touch to help offer more to do there.

doctornick

My point exactly. Magic kingdom is its own thing and it’s very cool! Especially fantasyland!

Also, people often just count rides but MK has a good bit more shows which IMHO helps to balance the park more. I would agree that DL is better but I don't think the difference is stark as it looks by just comparing rides.

BBTM (and Moana if it were to eventually happen) would help to make them more comparable though.

doctornick

Didn’t an insider say 2025 was a huge year for entertainment at WDW ?

I wonder if this is the first announcement among others for more offerings at the parks.
It would be interesting as to what else they could do. Always more streetmosphere is an option but that’s not a draw.

A night show at DAK? Doesn’t seem likely until there is more open to extend hours.

A parade at DHS? Plausible and perhaps being worked on but feels like it would have been announced if under consideration for 2025.

Some new Hub shows for DHS? A projection show at MK before HEA?

A new fireworks show at MK? Maybe but HEA is so popular

eddie104

It would be interesting as to what else they could do. Always more streetmosphere is an option but that’s not a draw.

A night show at DAK? Doesn’t seem likely until there is more open to extend hours.

A parade at DHS? Plausible and perhaps being worked on but feels like it would have been announced if under consideration for 2025.

Some new Hub shows for DHS? A projection show at MK before HEA?

A new fireworks show at MK? Maybe but HEA is so popular
I can see these being very plausible.

TTA94

Can confirm the Peter Pan float is coming directly from Dreamin Up. Unsure yet if any other floats are reused.

You might not know but I was curious if the old Blue Fairy float from Dreamlights might be used?

Also since the Tokyo floats are usually large the fact they are reusing the Dreaming Up Peter Pan float should give us the idea of the size of the rest of the parade floats. Probably similar size to the FoF floats?

Mark Dunne

This is terrific news, and im going to thank universal studios for these new updates, because I'm not sure we'd be getting this if E.U wasn't arriving in 2025. so great news all round, this feels like all reactive from Disney, where they used to be the proactive ones. I'm just pleased as a guest I'm getting nearer the value i expect from our tickets, let the magic begin😍

jrhwdw

You might not know but I was curious if the old Blue Fairy float from Dreamlights might be used?

Also since the Tokyo floats are usually large the fact they are reusing the Dreaming Up Peter Pan float should give us the idea of the size of the rest of the parade floats. Probably similar size to the FoF floats?
Looked again at the Concept art it doesn't look like the 2001 Blue Fairy unless it's rebuilt?

Wonder why we didn't hear any Drone News? I believe Dreams That Soar is well received. Still Ending Labor Day or extended at DS?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom