News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

ToTBellHop

What are the chances we get a 2nd Main Street bypass on the West/Emporium side before the parade debuts? Main Street is virtually unnavigable traveling across it during fireworks for about an hour. Can't imagine how it'll be with modern day crowds.

I know they open up a bypass, but it's not the most magical view and could use some plussing.
I think they already built one. They just never use it.

TTA94

Hopefully this won't be Starlite.....

Also, if anything is built already MK should Not leave it outside this week!!!!!!!

That’s what I’m worried about. But I guess considering this is WDW we should temper our expectations. Lets also hope that the reason insiders seemed to have went quiet isn’t because Starlight is facing any issues or delays.

dhslxop

The eastern side is used nightly during fireworks, the issue however is crossing from one side to the other. Would be easier if you didn't have to rely on traversing through the emporium/west sidewalk.
If I’m not mistaken the parade uses the same gate (next to the firehouse) to exit the park. I think this would make it difficult to run any sort of west bypass, at least with the current setup.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
During MSEP, that side was used as Parade staging for step off and using it as a bypass wasn’t an option due to “controlled access” safety protocols. I’m assuming the same will apply this time, as floats will need to be moved up there and parked far in advance of actual step-off time.

jrhwdw

In reality, the current bypass is the perfect solution. You don't have to cross the Parade Route to Enter or Exit MK. Yes, I understand it would be nice to have two but where would it go to avoid an active Parade Route???

Of course, the other side could be used after the last Float passes City Hall or for a while if Starlight Starts at TBA(Fine with Me!!!! :) :) )

Hopefully more details are not far off!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom