News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

Unless the floats are bigger (and I hope they are!)

I hope so to. I know we are unsure if the Pan float is from Dreaming Up or not, but if it is then that should tell us the size of floats we should be expecting. I believe the Pan float in Dreaming Up is pretty tall.

TTA94

My vote is for something either high energy or up the middle. As much as I loved the music of SpectroMagic I am also a fan of Paint The Night and I think that type of high energy would be well received.

Well definitely a few camps on what Starlights music should be. Some want a slow waltz like Spectro, Some want little to no singing, Some want something slightly upbeat but not a dance party, then there’s some that want an energetic thumping beat like PTN.

Andrew25

What are the chances we get a 2nd Main Street bypass on the West/Emporium side before the parade debuts? Main Street is virtually unnavigable traveling across it during fireworks for about an hour. Can't imagine how it'll be with modern day crowds.

I know they open up a bypass, but it's not the most magical view and could use some plussing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom