News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

TTA94

I would think MK would wait till after NYE.

Yeah definitely. That’s when it sounds like they will begin installing the new route lighting. New pavement has not been rumored, at least I don’t think, so we are just guessing. But it would be the best opportunity to do it before they are dealing with two parades.

SpectroMickey85

That would be awesome. Something else I think would be cool to see is FoF at night with the new route lighting, like during a special event or maybe DAH.

Not expecting this to happen but if they install the new lighting quickly they could run FoF prior to Starlights debut as a testing period and for crowd control. I’d think it would be easier on the CMs to get into the routine before Starlights big debut.

jrhwdw

Not expecting this to happen but if they install the new lighting quickly they could run FoF prior to Starlights debut as a testing period and for crowd control. I’d think it would be easier on the CMs to get into the routine before Starlights big debut.
I've thought of this too. Not related to the new Lighting or FOF itself but, run something before or either side of HEA. Adventure Friends or FOF so the Public and CMs can get back into MK's Old Routine.

Then again DL didn't do this before the 60th.....

SpectroMickey85

No rumor, I saw it with my own two eyes. Float was hoisted up on 4 jacks and the float was getting its paint touched up

Strange. We can only hope plans changed and they have decided to make a few changes. If anything though they’ll just throw in the Brave float and call it a day. No additional, or rather returning, performers and heaven forbid they fix/re record the finale music 🙄.

jrhwdw

So, looked at the 2025 Guidebook by Birnbaums today, no mention of Starlight....Concerns me a little......

DHS Little Mermaid redo was mentioned

You would think D23 was early enough to get news into print....guess not.....

jrhwdw

Does anyone know if Starlight is a summer seasonal offering or do we expect it to be around during party season (Aug-Dec)?
If MK honors their History, Starlight should be Nightly till Party Season and Christmas Week. Select Nights during Party Season, Winter and Early Spring.

Normally, I don't believe MSEP showed every single Non Party Night but at least it was twice a Week.

Now, Party Season 2025 with a Brand New Parade might be different..........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom