All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animaniac93-98

O_RY_LEE__by_spootdemon.jpg

GothMickey

Oh my god. How could you let this thresd fall to the second page? The shame.

P.S. I haven't even come close to my Epcot music CD. I should really start on that, shouldn't I?

Figment632

So I just saw the Perrin version for the first time and the Cronkite version of SSE for the first time in along time. Perrin was ok but Cronkite was dreadful. I felt like i was watching the news in 1950 and almost fell asleep. Maybe the script was better written but Jermey Irons was just a leap above the previous two!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Having worked with Patrick (shameless name dropping plug) I`ll say he`d have beaten Cronkite. I could talk to him, well more listen to him, all day.

Irons was still under contract from the Lion King and Scar was a popular villian.

1994 kid - "Dad, can we ride that new ride and listen to Scar?"

1994 dad - "What, that golfball? Sure, son."

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ll keep posting since I`m 5 away from 10,000 and this thread has to have my first 5 figure post.

EPCOT Explorer

WIIIIIN!:D
So I just saw the Perrin version for the first time and the Cronkite version of SSE for the first time in along time. Perrin was ok but Cronkite was dreadful. I felt like i was watching the news in 1950 and almost fell asleep. Maybe the script was better written but Jermey Irons was just a leap above the previous two!

Leave. Now.:lol::lookaroun:lookaroun

But I do miss Irons the most.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom