All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aladdin2007

I think its coming super soon too!! Cant wait :sohappy:
They got a lot of work to do up there though, but I guess it could be done in one night? :shrug:

SirGoofy

In all honesty, it's a travesty that it isn't done yet. The rides been open over a year.

Every day before opening I would come in and ride it, hoping that the descent was finished, cuz WDI told me every night that new stuff maybe up the next day. :lol:

I'm certain that whatever they've done will be worth the wait though. The guys who worked on it were great.

DisneyDellsDude

I haven't been keeping up with this thread - as it is to long - and crazy:animwink:...
but could someone post a new thread once the descent is done?

dxwwf3

Ok starting to get excited. I might actually have something to look forward to on my upcoming June trip :)

SirGoofy

I`d start to ride SSE each time you visit from around now. Not that you wouldn`t anyways..... ;)

VICTORY!

ep17_drama_costume.jpg

Next time I go is June. I get to do KP AND the new SSE ending!?:sohappy:

aladdin2007

When I see a new thread all in caps that says something like SSE IS DONE!!! or TOMORROWS CHILD IS HERE,, I will be holding onto my chair from the excitement. :ROFLOL:

dxwwf3

If Tomorrow's Child is actually coming back, even if they did nothing else, it would at least give me something to occupy my time on the descent.

aladdin2007

If Tomorrow's Child is actually coming back, even if they did nothing else, it would at least give me something to occupy my time on the descent.

And also whatever is behind those black curtains will give us something to look at too, we think and hope.
I honestly dont see how the video cartoon is going to work out with anything thats added but I think Disney is going to shock the heck out of us this time around and somehow its all going to flow and make both groups of people (tourists and Disney/Epcot purists) happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom