All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

Crazy. These last years have been the best in EPCOT's modern history, in terms of both Operations and content.

:dazzle:

I know. 07-09 was a pretty good time for the park. Lotsa good happened. Wand removal...C25...SSE refurb and ongoing completion...KP...

Ugh. I hope this is not the end of a era. I would hate to see EPCOT slide back down the slope it's been climbing.

HMF

Original Poster
I just read that Tony Baxter did'nt actually create Figment. He was ripped of of an earlier Imagineer's idea. Whether to belive that I don't know. MacPhee's gone? I am upset but not surprised considering his oppisition to Rasulo saying not to celebrate Epcot's 25th. I am sure his replacement will be loyal to Mr. Rasulo.

mcjaco

Okay, okay, this better?:)

picture.php

Of all the pictures of Horizons, you picked one while it was in terrible shape. Check out the mold in the upper left! For shame! :fork:

hpyhnt 1000

Of all the pictures of Horizons, you picked one while it was in terrible shape. Check out the mold in the upper left! For shame! :fork:

In yankspy's defense, isn't that big black thing in the corner a palm frond? :veryconfu I can understand the gray lines on the two supports; that is mold/mildew, but I think the other thing is from a palm tree. :shrug:

DarthGrady

Here, I will make it up. Here is a brand spanking new SSE, Sept 82.

That is a nice sight. I really don't care for the big stone "leave a legacy" monuments (and related racing stripes on the front supports) in front of SSE. I am willing to live with them now that the mickey wand is gone now.:D

Hey, on a related note, what happened to the glass sculpture that used to adorn the fountain under SSE? Why in the world did they take it down, just to cap the fountain with an awkward and cheap looking brick platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom