All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GothMickey

Sorry about the spelling, damn Iphone! They should have kept Horizons at least it never killed anyone!

Technically, M:S didn't kill anyone either. Pre-existing health issues did. But, I am one that wishes Horizons was never shuttered. Also, count me in as someone who hates M:S.

jt04

Death and M:S in the same sentence isn't a good thing, even if we are talking about the demise of the attraction.

My guess is it is much more likely you will se the pavilion expand on to the WoL pad than be torn down.

Just a bit of a hunch :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Word of mouth rumor. From somewhere between an Imagineer and a bus driver (if I were to put it on a scale :zipit:)

True though.

Oh, and I doubt they will not be removing M:S anytime soon.

Hmmmm. I'll bookmark it.:lol:

I didn't think so...but a expansion on the theme (and a OMNI!) would be OH SO EPIC.:D

Figment632

Horizons will most likely never come back to Epcot would you be opposed to Horizons 2.0 coming to TL in MK. I'm not suggesting it would ever happen but would you be opposed to it?

I wouldn't

SirGoofy

As much as I did love Horizons, M:S is a truly one of a kind attraction, and I think it's a heck of a lot of fun.

But it's nothing compared to the Space Pavilion that was originally planned. Now that was some concept art...:brick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom