All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotServo

For SSE, the clock is always set at 5 till midnight.

(loves being able to make a Watchmen Joke)

Doomsday Clock History = :sohappy:

The other day I was talking about Watchmen and it was thrown to me "Do you really HAVE to see a Midnight Showing of the movie?"

The answer is a resolute and unyielding YES.
:lol:

Disneyson 1

Why, O why do you torture me so, lord EE? WHY??

But glad to hear that this (may/may not) come true in the (near/distant) future. But the real question is "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"...

Edit: Thank you (Freemasons/Phoenicians)!!

EPCOT Explorer

Doomsday Clock History = :sohappy:

The other day I was talking about Watchmen and it was thrown to me "Do you really HAVE to see a Midnight Showing of the movie?"

The answer is a resolute and unyielding YES.
:lol:
:sohappy:

They should start it 5 mins early just cuz.:D

Why, O why do you torture me so, lord EE? WHY??

But glad to hear that this (may/may not) come true in the (near/distant) future. But the real question is "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"...

Edit: Thank you (Freemasons/Phoenicians)!!
Do whut now?:confused: I torture?:lookaroun

and :ROFLOL::ROFLOL: to the thanking. See, THAT was funny.

Disneyson 1

Well, you'd torture me a bit less if you could say the extent of your connections... (-1 being bus driver, 10 being imagineer). But I'm fine with info, no matter where it comes from.

EPCOT Explorer

Aaaaaactully...This reminds me...

Picked up a WWYC Park Map in the Disney Store yesterday, and in the EPCOT section it DID say experience SSE with a new enhanced finale. I don't know if that means the work that's going on now, or the refurb as a whole. I just thought is odd that they did mention the finale.

Your thoughts?

HMF

Original Poster

Picked up a WWYC Park Map in the Disney Store yesterday, and in the EPCOT section it DID say experience SSE with a new enhanced finale. I don't know if that means the work that's going on now, or the refurb as a whole. I just thought is odd that they did mention the finale.

Your thoughts?
Tomorrow's Child Tomorrow's Child' shining a brand new way for the future world is born today. Born Today Born Today.

jt04

Your thoughts?

Not sure. OT but I saw some new pics of SSE and it looks like they have removed all the "rust" stains caused by the wand dirt and the stars that were attached. So maybe a cleaning is part of getting it ready for it's new "grand opening". Did they clean the outside recently?

Or perhaps I am just grasping at straws :brick::dazzle:

EPCOT Explorer

Tomorrow's Child Tomorrow's Child' shining a brand new way for the future world is born today. Born Today Born Today.
Well, there is your answer.:lol:

I wonder if they will use lyrics?:shrug:
Not sure. OT but I saw some new pics of SSE and it looks like they have removed all the "rust" stains caused by the wand dirt and the stars that were attached. So maybe a cleaning is part of getting it ready for it's new "grand opening". Did they clean the outside recently?

Or perhaps I am just grasping at straws :brick::dazzle:
ORLY? Good news then. I don't think it's for a "reopening" thing though. That already happened. And it's never been closed.:lol:

Happy 3000 Posts, BTW

jt04

Well, there is your answer.:lol:

I wonder if they will use lyrics?:shrug:

ORLY? Good news then. I don't think it's for a "reopening" thing though. That already happened. And it's never been closed.:lol:

Happy 3000 Posts, BTW

I didn't even notice.:lol: Thanks and I'm not suprised I was discussing Epcot too.

Here is where you can see the pic. Just scroll down a bit.

http://www.______________today.com/

oops. I guess I can't link. It's " . com"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom