All DHS, all the Time

imagineer boy

Original Poster
So there's one for Epcot and AK, so I thought I'd go ahead and start one for DHS since DHS is aguably the park that needs the most help right now.

DisneyGigi

DHS or (MGM) has always been my second favorite park. While I agree that it needs love, I still visit it more than I do any other park besides MK. There is just something about it that I love. :shrug:

disneyliv85

They need to go back to their roots a bit and include more backstage stuff and old Hollywood themes.

Like many have said before - the Backlot Tour needs major help. They need to bring in new props (or bring back the houses) and a new show in the beginning. A Pirates themed beginning would be fun, even with the Pirates ride over at MK.

I wonder if they could expand the Great Movie Ride at all and ad a few more scenes in there. I wouldn't really want them to remove any. Perhaps a new story line while you ride.

Still a great theme park! They have made some nice additions recently and I hope they keep at it!

sandicinderelli

Like many have said before - the Backlot Tour needs major help. They need to bring in new props (or bring back the houses) and a new show in the beginning. A Pirates themed beginning would be fun, even with the Pirates ride over at MK.

Yea, why not? They have Nemo at Epcot at the Seas and at AK in the musical. I'm sure that they could spread Pirates around a little bit. The franchise is doing well anyhow.

I agree - anything and everything Hollywood should be the focus. That's why I love the Studios, because I love movies.

DisneyPrincess5

Its just a half day park really. I love the atmosphere, but there's just not that much to do. :shrug: And quite a few rides need rehabs.

Hmm yes, I agree with you. We usually do full days there, but only because we do certain things over and over again.
If we did almost everything we wanted just once, we'd be there half a day. We find it challenging though to make every show, so waiting for show times can make your day a little longer, but I definitely agree with your point.
And I'm all for the GMR rehab!

GothMickey

lets tear down that ride that drops you with no story or themeing =O

Wrong park. Dr. Doom's Free Fall is in Islands of Adventure. You know Universal Studios second park. I mean, that is the ride you were talking about right? A ride that drops you, that has no story or theme to it.

Figment632

I'm tiered of the LMA stunt show, they need to update the script and change the show a bit, or tear it down and give me an Indiana Jones ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom