Alcohol Around The World!

Surf Fish2285

Original Poster
The "List" looks good so far, except for the fact that you are probably going to have to tame it down considerably in order to make it. Some of the countries that have 2 drinks listed are definitely going to need to be cut back on, and IF you can...I would try to group the liqours and then proceed to the beers (its tough because you have Germany near one end and UK towards the other...BOTH with Excellent Beers).

Actually the goal is 3 times. I'm in the world for 15 days, and I want to do the trip around WS 3 times. Once for beer, once for wines, and once for drinks with hard liquors!

LoveYa

there is no cure for a hangover greater than a garbage plate... That you have to visit rochester or buffalo NY for.

Those are the most disgusting things ever, My bf eats em all the time. ick, sure i'll eat it all seperate, but put all together... not so much. ha ha :p

cmatt

there is no cure for a hangover greater than a garbage plate... That you have to visit rochester or buffalo NY for.

RUBBISH! :lookaroun .....:lol:

more of the drink that got you into the sorry state your in, with a bacon roll :)

but none of that streaky nonsense.... :)

bhg469

RUBBISH! :lookaroun .....:lol:

more of the drink that got you into the sorry state your in, with a bacon roll :)

but none of that streaky nonsense.... :)

Tell me more about this bacon roll...

Those are the most disgusting things ever, My bf eats em all the time. ick, sure i'll eat it all seperate, but put all together... not so much. ha ha :p

Thats cause he is a real man sweetie! You should love that man cause there are very few of us left in the world. I have stumbled out of bars and found myself in university hots enjoying a cheeseburger garbage plate i Then go cut down some trees with a dull axe. The next day i open my hood on my car (bonnet for you UK blokes) and then get into some drag races.

Best cure is to stay p........d :eek: :dazzle:

Its not big and its not clever, but its part of lifes rich tapestry

Amen! We are all alike in this big world aren't we?

bhg469

What is a garbage plate?

garbage%20plate.jpg

It is half a plate of home fries, half a plate of macaroni salad. (usually those 2 items although you can use baked beans french fries or ther stuff)

On top of that they throw 2 of either of theseitems chessburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, white hots, chicken fingers or sometimes little grilled cheese sandwhiches.

On top of the glorious pile of food they but on onions mustard and a meaty texas sauce.

sounds like them ost putrid thing on earth but wow is it good.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
See thats why we have a cooked full English breakfast, or for my Irish chums an Ulster fry.

Bacon, sausage, fried eggs, mushrooms, black pudding (for fellow Scots the option of white pudding and sliced steak sausage) beans, tommatoes, fried bread toast, if your Irish add tattie scone or soda bread fried of course.

Where I used to go you could add chips (fries).

Mmmmmm feel those arterys harden.

cmatt

your bacon roll sir (and none of this american bacon tripe)
190-bac.jpg

+
westons cider
1880.jpg

= cmatt's ideal hangover cure....

but yes - not big - or clever - just add to the spice of myself being a student and it is just known as expected :)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
westons cider
1880.jpg

= cmatt's ideal hangover cure....

but yes - not big - or clever - just add to the spice of myself being a student and it is just known as expected :)

Im more of a Westons red or blue label bevvier

had to stop drinking cider to many carbs :cry:

Used to be a Newky Broon person Mrs Sak put a stop to that too many f@rts

cmatt

Im more of a Westons red or blue label bevvier

had to stop drinking cider to many carbs :cry:

Used to be a Newky Broon person Mrs Sak put a stop to that too many f@rts

for some reason of late i cannot drink beer or ale anymore... tried some bomberdier - and it just sat a bit too heavy...

westons organic is the good stuff, but the genuine STRONG westons sider (8.5% per bottle i believe) is awesome.

What is worth a try is the huge cartons they do - still cider, nice :cool:

cant even drink my counties beer which is harvey's (brewed in lewis east sussex)

i think living near the brewary at fountainbridge (scottish and newcastle) in edinburgh ko'd my beer guzzling capabilities.

cmatt

so what is on that? it looks like a slab of raw beef!

its bacon sir - not just conjealed fat - there is actual meat content :rolleyes: :ROFLOL:

also - its better then the vomit on a plate you claim is a hangover cure :king: :wave:

still - least you dont call cider beer +1 for effort :ROFLOL:

LoveYa

garbage%20plate.jpg

It is half a plate of home fries, half a plate of macaroni salad. (usually those 2 items although you can use baked beans french fries or ther stuff)

On top of that they throw 2 of either of theseitems chessburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, white hots, chicken fingers or sometimes little grilled cheese sandwhiches.

On top of the glorious pile of food they but on onions mustard and a meaty texas sauce.

sounds like them ost putrid thing on earth but wow is it good.

ew haha

ok so how does this pile of mush classify as a hangover cure, i'll stick to my aspirin and lots of water after i stumble outta the bars.

i thought watching someone eat it was bad, having to look at it now, is just about the same. :hurl: haha

bhg469

its bacon sir - not just conjealed fat - there is actual meat content :rolleyes: :ROFLOL:

also - its better then the vomit on a plate you claim is a hangover cure :king: :wave:

still - least you dont call cider beer +1 for effort :ROFLOL:

Bacon huh? Looks amazing, better than the canadian version of bacon that is for certian. as far as cider and beer those are very different things to me although it sounds like you have alot more choices than i have availble to me. And don't knock the garbage plate before you try it. You really need to have one to know how great they are, but if i were to eat one without a few in me im sure the story would be different.

ew haha

ok so how does this pile of mush classify as a hangover cure, i'll stick to my aspirin and lots of water after i stumble outta the bars.

i thought watching someone eat it was bad, having to look at it now, is just about the same. :hurl: haha

Its the best, when you go to sleep its like your tummy is giving you a nice warm hug on the inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom