Alcohol Around The World!

cmatt

lol! Thats usually the gin talking when the garbage plate arrives. Fortunately all the weight of that mac salad keeps it from coming out where it went in.

dude seriously, that thing looks repulsive.... :ROFLOL: isnt that your daily calorie allowance... for a week :shrug: :lol:

bhg469

dude seriously, that thing looks repulsive.... :ROFLOL: isnt that your daily calorie allowance... for a week :shrug: :lol:

Probably but what happens on saturday night stays on saturday night.... Its not like i put one of these things away every night. Its a rare occasion that I go out anymore and maybe once every few months i indulge myself. I am a hard working man i deserve it.

hls1023

I'm not even drunk, but looking at the picture of that garbage plate is enough to make me want to :hurl: . Seriously, I can't imagine what that must smell like.

Now that bacon roll thing looks good. Do you put mayo or anything on it?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Ahhhh the great debate, which sauce....

Real men put brown sauce on a bit like steak sauce, HP is a common choice though I no longer use it since they moved production of a "British Classic" to Holland.

Others put kethcup, a sauce that in my should be resved for burgers and hot dogs.

Standards and traditions must be maintained. If there were no rules wherte would we be........

Yes France.

bhg469

I'm not even drunk, but looking at the picture of that garbage plate is enough to make me want to :hurl: . Seriously, I can't imagine what that must smell like.

smells like the sauce they put on it. Its like a meaty chili sauce. Its really a rochester thing that spread to buffalo because we are so close. I feel like im defending my honor here :ROFLOL: People eat wacky things when they are drunk, this wacky thing happens to tase really good but look odd. If it weren't for drunken munchies we woulden't have chicken wings! Although it seems like no one knows how to make them south of PA.

Standards and traditions must be maintained. If there were no rules wherte would we be........

Yes France.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cmatt

pumbass - this is where i disagree - any sane englishman uses the mighty heinz tomatoe ketchup.

Brown sauce is for the heathens! (or northerners), same kind of folk that deep fry mars bar's in batter!

but your right about france - tis a silly place...

no offence bg - but seriously... i wouldnt try that thing once :p

hls1023

When we get drunk we usually end up at Denny's. I don't know...that garbage plate would make me barf. Florida really doesn't have a "drunk" dish.

bhg469

When we get drunk we usually end up at Denny's. I don't know...that garbage plate would make me barf. Florida really doesn't have a "drunk" dish.

its a sad sad place then... ;) Dennys is a last resort for us. Bars are open till 4am here so there are plenty of places to find yourself in.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
pumbass - this is where i disagree - any sane englishman uses the mighty heinz tomatoe ketchup.

Brown sauce is for the heathens! (or northerners), same kind of folk that deep fry mars bar's in batter!

but your right about france - tis a silly place...

no offence bg - but seriously... i wouldnt try that thing once :p

As I said real men not suvvern shandy drinkers and quiche eaters

hls1023

its a sad sad place then... ;) Dennys is a last resort for us. Bars are open till 4am here so there are plenty of places to find yourself in.

Florida is quite a happy place to live so I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.

I guess when you live in the arctic for 8 months out of the year you guys must do nothing but drink and eat. Wow...that sounds great. Y'know cause going to our beautiful beaches and stuff really sucks here. :rolleyes:

bhg469

Florida is quite a happy place to live so I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.

I guess when you live in the arctic for 8 months out of the year you guys must do nothing but drink and eat. Wow...that sounds great. Y'know cause going to our beautiful beaches and stuff really sucks here. :rolleyes:

4 actual seasons with no hurricanes, and low humidity and a majority english speaking population? sounds terrible! In the winter we have winter sports, some people ski or snowboard i prefer rally crossing in my race car. In the fall mountain biking is king. I can't blame you for thinking that though it seems that the only time this region is in the news it shows 7 feet of snow. I really didn't see this as a point for an arguement but i guess you took it that way.

cmatt

4 actual seasons with no hurricanes, and low humidity and a majority english speaking population? sounds terrible! In the winter we have winter sports, some people ski or snowboard i prefer rally crossing in my race car. In the fall mountain biking is king. I can't blame you for thinking that though it seems that the only time this region is in the news it shows 7 feet of snow. I really didn't see this as a point for an arguement but i guess you took it that way.

living in scotland - and as the scottish would phrase it. The four seasons suck baws...

i would rather be in florida tbh :ROFLOL:

although - mountain biking in the autumn is pretty sweeeet tbh - i like spring time also - winter isnt too bad, as long as you go to a mainly pine forst :wave:

being completely exposed to the elements whilst riding in winter aint nice

VERRRY NICE car btw - my friend grant would be eternally jealous - he wrapped his scoobie round a lampost in greenock :)

bhg469

living in scotland - and as the scottish would phrase it. The four seasons suck baws...

i would rather be in florida tbh :ROFLOL:

although - mountain biking in the autumn is pretty sweeeet tbh - i like spring time also - winter isnt too bad, as long as you go to a mainly pine forst :wave:

being completely exposed to the elements whilst riding in winter aint nice

VERRRY NICE car btw - my friend grant would be eternally jealous - he wrapped his scoobie round a lampost in greenock :)

I like florida too, i would like to live there someday but i would be leaving one of the most dynamic cities in the world. There is so much more to buffalo than snow.

Thats sad, i hate to hear about any scooby going down. Thanks for the compliment. In a few weeks a friend of mine is going to be co-driving with colin mcrae in a car that was built here for the upcoming x games. I own 2 imprezas one much less flashy than the one in my profile, and these things LOVE abuse, not lampost abuse but they yearn to be driven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom