Al Lutz: Tom Staggs stepping back and reconsidering many aspects of FLE

Loehnwulf

What's really comical is that we're all sitting and discussing what 10 year-old boys and girls need or want in a park, when all of us are well above that age.

And those of us whom aren't should put down their Mommy's laptop and step away slowly.....

I agree and I am sorry it got out of hand..I just know alot of people who will be disappointed if PH bites the dust.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I agree and I am sorry it got out of hand..I just know alot of people who will be disappointed if PH bites the dust.

It's nice of you to apologize, but there's no need. You won't get flamed or reported for presenting your feelings.....:wave:

Loehnwulf

It's nice of you to apologize, but there's no need. You won't get flamed or reported for presenting your feelings.....:wave:

Thanks much appreciated..I didn't start this with the intent of it becoming a rant but Ill be darned if it didnt end up that way..

Marge10369

Im new so dont kill me if im wrong. Most regular people, meaning people who dont do this, go to wdw and go home sayin its so big and wonderful. If it had just 2 parks it would probably not be the most visited place in the world. Disneyland has always had a space problem, and with the idea that disneyland would never be complete, they have to focus a lot on Disneyland.

and you are so very right...Disneyland is more a park for "locals". While it is much bigger & better...than a Six Flags....it is not the resort park Disney World is. In order to keep the locals returning (and that is where the money is made) they have to update on a regular basis.
Unlike people on this board which includes myself, who go once even twice a year...the average "visitor" to the World may go maybe two or three times in a lifetime and the one to three time visitor is a huge number and that is where Disney World makes its money. It's simple economics - and add into that...4 parks not 2, miles and mile of Disney owned roads that must be kept up, landscaping, resort updates, number of employees, buses, the monarails - in the long run while it seems DL is getting so much more...DW may be spending that same amount on roadside drainage!

Captain Chaos

Ummm where does it say in Lee's comments that the M&Gs are dead in the water???? His comment says they are going up as planned... The eastern part of the expansion is up for debate with means Dumbo's Circus placement and Pixie Hollow, which, as Lee and others have said, seems to be dead at the moment (even though Tink will be getting a M&G somewhere)....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ummm where does it say in Lee's comments that the M&Gs are dead in the water???? His comment says they are going up as planned... The eastern part of the expansion is up for debate with means Dumbo's Circus placement and Pixie Hollow, which, as Lee and others have said, seems to be dead at the moment (even though Tink will be getting a M&G somewhere)....

I also still wonder if we've truly seen the last of TT.......

Captain Chaos

It because I wished upon a star and my dream did come true :).

Seriously SeaCastle had a quote on it.

NJ huh??? Yea public education has been wasted since you obviously cannot comprehend..

Lee's comments:

Lutz is about a month late with his info. Staggs has had his way and all the issues he had are being addressed. M&Gs are supposedly still moving ahead as planned. Changes to the plan will be focused on the east side of FL.

Now where does it say the M&G are NOT happening????

Seriously, you complained about being called a troll the other day but all you do is troll...

Captain Chaos

I also still wonder if we've truly seen the last of TT.......

Makes me wonder the same... if they are retinkning ONLY THE EAST SIDE, then I say everything is on the books as being possible, even a refurb or a complete make over of Toontown... Cause TT of today cannot stand there anymore... It is old, run down, and just plain yucky LOL... But, put Dumbo's Circus a bit south of TT and refurbish TT, keeping some of the circus tent buildings, and that area will probably mesh nicely...

Captain Chaos

Judges Tent, Circus Tent....any reason why they can't slap some paint on these and re-use those?

By reading some of the thigns I have online, the buildings aren't in the greatest of conditions, which is why I said refurbish Toontown.. Of course I don't know the real state of the buildings, just going off some things I have read... But I am also stating how I feel about Toontown as currently designed and built... I am not a fan of it, but TT doesn't bother me either.. However, if the plan for the east side of the expansion will change to include a ToonTown, I wouldn't mind seeing a nicer, more elaborate TT built.. And, like I said, I think even a newly built ToonTown would mesh nicely with Dumbo's Circus...

Grizzly Hall 71

NJ huh??? Yea public education has been wasted since you obviously cannot comprehend..

Lee's comments:

Lutz is about a month late with his info. Staggs has had his way and all the issues he had are being addressed. M&Gs are supposedly still moving ahead as planned. Changes to the plan will be focused on the east side of FL.

Now where does it say the M&G are NOT happening????

Seriously, you complained about being called a troll the other day but all you do is troll...

Ouch.. You sure know how to take a man's joy away. I just said what he said. An that wasn't the quote SeaCastle had sorry to bust your bubble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom