Airfare

cathyy

I'm so excited I just checked airfare for our trip and it would be $170 per person, including taxes!!!

I just tried to call Kingdom Konsulations to get their opinion on some stuff but they are probably out to lunch!!

I'm so excited I think this is a really good deal for airfare, Buffalo NY to Orlando.

WIX

You east coasters are soooo lucky with your pricing. The flights I "want" are pricing out at $784 per person right now. :( Non-stop both directions.

The "cheapest" flights available are $472 per person. Traveling in December, I don't want to take the risk and connect through Snowville, USA. Bummer.

Upvote 0
thats a real good deal. i got a oneway fare of $62 not incl. taxes out of westchester ny with jetblue for 1/09 but have yet to book return trip because they haven't posted 2/09 yet. hope to get same price.

Upvote 0

JDM

I'm so excited I just checked airfare for our trip and it would be $170 per person, including taxes!!!

I just tried to call Kingdom Konsulations to get their opinion on some stuff but they are probably out to lunch!!

I'm so excited I think this is a really good deal for airfare, Buffalo NY to Orlando.

I am also from the Buffalo area and YES it is a great price!
If the connections and times are to your liking, SNAP IT UP. Don't wait for Kingdom Konsultants to get back from lunch...

Upvote 0

cathyy

Original Poster
It's on Air tran, I went to their website, but I also checked Expedia.com and theres was very close to the same price.

I will book sometime today, I need DH credit card!! hehe

The dates will be January 2009, 23-31.

I can't wait.. it makes it seem like this trip is really happening, since this is the first thing we would have booked!!

Upvote 0

cathyy

Original Poster
I just wanted to check and see if there were any other deals that you all might have known about or if it was a really good price for that time of year.

Also, since it is so far in advance, what is the risk of them cancelling that flight?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Well in terms of airfare by itself, we dont book that separately. We only will book airfare within a package to your vacation destination. Our office policy is that we dont charge our clients at all for any component of their trip. As airlines have all but eliminated commisions for sale of airfare, we dont sell that individually.
Also packages for Disney for 2009 have not been released as of yet so we wouldnt be able to price that for you until that information is released. Belle

Upvote 0

GoofyDan

Wow! Congrats on the great price! My goal was to stay under $300 from Denver and we booked for $270, so I'm happy about that. I could have saved some change by going ATA, but their flight didn't get in until after 10.

We're going the week after you get back and I can hardly contain myself at this point -- I'll probably be entirely worthless the whole month of August!

Upvote 0

imamouse

Snap it up! While watching airfares last week, the specific flights I wanted on Us Airways (for Sept 08) went from $368 on 5/5 to $268 on 5/7 to $229 the morning of 5/8 to $183 the afternoon of 5/8. I couldn't take it anymore and booked the $183 price.

I've checked a couple of times since and the fare is still $183 - I just hope it doesn't go down again, but at least I have a reasonably priced RT ticket to WDW.

Upvote 0

fosse76

I booked my airfare on Delta out of JFK for $230. Normally I would have waited since I don't leave until September, but with the cost of oil these days I wanted to book it at a reasonable rate. Oil was reduced in price today (or was it yesterday), but I'd rather pay $230 than $300.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Snatch it up while you can!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom