after fantasyland

Patrick_Ears

If you pay attention to some people messages, you will have a idea what could be coming. They do have some CM's on here along with people knowing CM's. I know what's coming but i dont say lol... After what i read yes some of it is true and some is not.

The Duck

I'm calling it - Disney is opening an Islands of Advenchure park with everything slightly mis-spelled or subtly re-named to avoid copyright infringement. The Wizarding World of Harry Pottter should be incredibly controversial.

But not as controversial as The Wizarding World of Hairy Pooter.

darthhobbs

After reading through a lot of the comments in this particular topic, I really am in agreement about no to Carsland and yes to a Star Wars themed land. I think overall this would have a much bigger draw to Walt Disney World.

Also, I wish they'd do a Soarin' where it flies all over, and I've heard they were for quite a few years, but not sure if they will. I would definitely be down for that, though!

Sped2424

Well after new fantasyland in regards to the magic kingdom what would anyone here like to see happen/ get done. I think an adventure land expansion would seriously help that land out considering its got the least amount to do out of all the lands attraction wise. I also think frontierland could use a couple of c and d ticket attractions to have something to do in between splash and thunder.

WDW97

I know that CM's aren't that reliable, but I've heard that Captain EO is supposedly leaving at the end of this year. Of course knowing Disney, it could be left there for years. I guess we' ll just have to wait until then though to know the truth, unless a more reliable source can or already has told us.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Well after new fantasyland in regards to the magic kingdom what would anyone here like to see happen/ get done. I think an adventure land expansion would seriously help that land out considering its got the least amount to do out of all the lands attraction wise. I also think frontierland could use a couple of c and d ticket attractions to have something to do in between splash and thunder.
Other than TSI, is there any room in Frontierland for anything else?

Sped2424

Other than TSI, is there any room in Frontierland for anything else?

If they were to get rid of the geysers which are usually off they could put in a little c or b ticket easy however north of thunder mountain is where the potential for some serious expansion room is, nothing but woods, the only problem is that they would need to come up with a way of getting there a bridge could work, granted a long one that would have to be retractable. Heck they could make an entire new land in that area to the park, the train already runs through it so it wouldn't be hard to make a station.
tumblr_mnsxtcsKEi1qbgt54o1_500.png

C or b ticket ride space ^
tumblr_mnsxtcsKEi1qbgt54o2_500.png

Expansion space above thunder mountain^

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
If they were to get rid of the geysers which are usually off they could put in a little c or b ticket easy however north of thunder mountain is where the potential for some serious expansion room is, nothing but woods, the only problem is that they would need to come up with a way of getting there a bridge could work, granted a long one that would have to be retractable. Heck they could make an entire new land in that area to the park, the train already runs through it so it wouldn't be hard to make a station.
tumblr_mnsxtcsKEi1qbgt54o1_500.png

C or b ticket ride space ^
tumblr_mnsxtcsKEi1qbgt54o2_500.png

Expansion space above thunder mountain^
And then, of course, there's Tom Sawyer's Island.
Not nearly as much fun as it used to be, and a real hassle to access or leave.
I would be sad to lose the riverboat, but a re-purposing of TSI would not really upset me anymore. I know others will disagree.

Sped2424

And then, of course, there's Tom Sawyer's Island.
Not nearly as much fun as it used to be, and a real hassle to access or leave.
I would be sad to lose the riverboat, but a re-purposing of TSI would not really upset me anymore. I know others will disagree.

I agree it would be sad to lose that boat but if they were to drain the river and reshape that land the space gained would be insane Heck they could do the whole thunder mesa and then some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom