after fantasyland

doctornick

Well after new fantasyland in regards to the magic kingdom what would anyone here like to see happen/ get done. I think an adventure land expansion would seriously help that land out considering its got the least amount to do out of all the lands attraction wise. I also think frontierland could use a couple of c and d ticket attractions to have something to do in between splash and thunder.

I think they should focus money and efforts on the other three parks. Would I like them to add something to MK as well? Of course, but it should be lower on the priority list. And FWIW, MK does appear to be getting entertainment upgrades (new daytime parade soon, updated nighttime parade, new fireworks show).

In terms of attractions, I'd like to see them build Fire Mountain or an Indiana Jones ride in Adventureland (there is an expansion pad behind Pirates/Jungle Cruise).

Sped2424

I think they should focus money and efforts on the other three parks. Would I like them to add something to MK as well? Of course, but it should be lower on the priority list. And FWIW, MK does appear to be getting entertainment upgrades (new daytime parade soon, updated nighttime parade, new fireworks show).

In terms of attractions, I'd like to see them build Fire Mountain or an Indiana Jones ride in Adventureland (there is an expansion pad behind Pirates/Jungle Cruise).

I completely agree I was just saying for the next project that happens at MK what would you like to see!

Padraig

If we're talking about MK: Adventureland & Frontierland would be well down on my list of priorities when you consider the concrete expanse that is Tomorrowland.

Timekeeper

Behold, the never ending appeal of the Keel

keelboats_gullywhumper1997ah.jpg

BiffyClyro

Let's look at the Fantasyland Expansion and talk about dated.... :)

Snow White: 76 years old
Dumbo: 72 years old
Little Mermaid: 24 years old
Beauty and the Beast: 22 years old

That reply had nothing to do with that post but ok...

...They are classics. You are really comparing Cars to those things? :rolleyes: Think i made my point with the last post.

towerofterror8

Original Poster
I'm all for scrapping the backlot and LMA, but i think putting in another Cars land is just dumb. I say they make either a pixar land, a walt disney cartoon land, or another hollywood street

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom