after fantasyland

ctxak98

Or instead of ANYTHING pixar. We could go back to the routes of hollywood. Like DHS or MGM was supposed to be. " the hollywood that never was and always will be" not some old hollywood stuff that will get taken out to be replaced by everything character related. Seriously. Keep the characters for MK
I would be happy with this as well. I also hated characters at first outside the magic kingdom. BUT I warmed up to it because I knew there was no Stopping disney with it.

towerofterror8

Original Poster
But would they even have enough space for cars land. I mean backlit and LMA can go but would it be enough. ** i'm still not supporting cars land

danlb_2000

Premium Member
But would they even have enough space for cars land. I mean backlit and LMA can go but would it be enough. ** i'm still not supporting cars land

Yes. There were some images people put together in the original thread about Card Land coming to DHS that showed that it would fit if LMA and backlot were removed.

towerofterror8

Original Poster
I read last night that roger rabbit 2 is very close to being made without bob hoskins. Do you think they would bring it into the parts again?

WED99

i think that is a bad idea, Aerosmith makes the ride IMO, but say they are replaced who do you suggest to be added?
Just throwing it out there, I always thought the music and theme should be changed to Classic 50's Rock! It fun, it's exciting and it can never be outgrown! Then all of sunset boulevard can follow the classic theme set by Tower of Terror :)

G00fyDad

Just throwing it out there, I always thought the music and theme should be changed to Classic 50's Rock! It fun, it's exciting and it can never be outgrown! Then all of sunset boulevard can follow the classic theme set by Tower of Terror :)

I like this idea, but the ToT was set in the 20's wasn't it?

WED99

As far as Disney making new attractions based on PIXAR movies...I think anything but Cars should be used. Cars is my least favorite movie in that bunch. I fell asleep the first time I saw it..I have said it before and will say it again....THE INCREDIBLES! needs an attractions. SO MUCH POTENTIAL!...its almost disgusting that they havent done anything for that movie yet!
If they made an Incredibles ride it would be nothing special, not that much ride potential. However! An interactive area themed to the Incredibles could be amazing! Here's my story:

Since the Incredibles saved the world from Syndrome, Supers have been allowed to use their powers again! There's one problem but... A lot of them forgot how? So the Incredibles are inviting everyone to their new headquarters to discover their true power so they can assist them in fighting the evil underminer!

Imagine testing your top speed, flash freezing an entire room, lifting up a cement slab! Kids will think they are really super :)

towerofterror8

Original Poster
If they made an Incredibles ride it would be nothing special, not that much ride potential. However! An interactive area themed to the Incredibles could be amazing! Here's my story:

Since the Incredibles saved the world from Syndrome, Supers have been allowed to use their powers again! There's one problem but... A lot of them forgot how? So the Incredibles are inviting everyone to their new headquarters to discover their true power so they can assist them in fighting the evil underminer!

Imagine testing your top speed, flash freezing an entire room, lifting up a cement slab! Kids will think they are really super :)
genius

Magenta Panther

Great idea! I like it! :)

Gee, isn't it too bad that the Incredibles were created by Pixar? If only they had been created by James Cameron or George Lucas...maybe then Iger would be interested in building an attraction about them...

WED99

Gee, isn't it too bad that the Incredibles were created by Pixar? If only they had been created by James Cameron or George Lucas...maybe then Iger would be interested in building an attraction about them...
I appreciate the compliment, but I do have to point out there are a lot more Pixar attractions than Avatar and Star Wars. Once again, thanks :)

td1129

Let's see, WDW has a total of zero Cameron attractions, 2 Lucas attractions and at least a half dozen Pixar attractions. You clearly thought this through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom