After being afraid for so long, finally joined!

FantasmicMinnie

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I've been on this website for a few years constantly reading the discussions and I've always wanted to join. My passion for Disney is just as strong as anything else in my life. I even just got a Minnie tattoo! I've been a little afraid I guess you can say to join the boards because I feel like if I say something stupid I'd get attacked lol I know sounds stupid, but I did it! Just wanted to say hello !! :wave:

mickeysshoes

Hey everyone! I've been on this website for a few years constantly reading the discussions and I've always wanted to join. My passion for Disney is just as strong as anything else in my life. I even just got a Minnie tattoo! I've been a little afraid I guess you can say to join the boards because I feel like if I say something stupid I'd get attacked lol I know sounds stupid, but I did it! Just wanted to say hello !! :wave:

Welcome!! I know how you feel!! I felt the exact same way. All I can tell you is just be you and take what some say with a grain of salt. We all have opinions and they cant please everyone!!! ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Welcome to the boards, and don't worry about being attacked. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom