• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

After being afraid for so long, finally joined!

FantasmicMinnie

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I've been on this website for a few years constantly reading the discussions and I've always wanted to join. My passion for Disney is just as strong as anything else in my life. I even just got a Minnie tattoo! I've been a little afraid I guess you can say to join the boards because I feel like if I say something stupid I'd get attacked lol I know sounds stupid, but I did it! Just wanted to say hello !! :wave:

WDWmazprty

Advertisement
Welcome! :wave:

mickeysshoes

Hey everyone! I've been on this website for a few years constantly reading the discussions and I've always wanted to join. My passion for Disney is just as strong as anything else in my life. I even just got a Minnie tattoo! I've been a little afraid I guess you can say to join the boards because I feel like if I say something stupid I'd get attacked lol I know sounds stupid, but I did it! Just wanted to say hello !! :wave:

Welcome!! I know how you feel!! I felt the exact same way. All I can tell you is just be you and take what some say with a grain of salt. We all have opinions and they cant please everyone!!! ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator

Welcome to the boards, and don't worry about being attacked. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom