Adventurers Club November Meet!!

Pippa

Come on then everyone, who's up for an unofficial meet??

In response to the well wishes Glen and I received in my "I'm getting married today!" thread and the offers of celebratory drinks from mkt and RPMdfw (aka the two Robs), would anyone like to join us for drinks and mayhem at the AC??!!! I would love to put faces to names at last! The only person I have managed to meet so far is WannabeBelle (who is fabulous!) back in 2003!

Glen and I are in WDW from Nov 14-27 (flying home on 28th), the only night thats already booked up is the 15th as we are eating at Victoria & Alberts. Any other night is great!

What nights are good for everyone?

:wave:

wannabeBelle

Pippa said:
Come on then everyone, who's up for an unofficial meet??

In response to the well wishes Glen and I received in my "I'm getting married today!" thread and the offers of celebratory drinks from mkt and RPMdfw (aka the two Robs), would anyone like to join us for drinks and mayhem at the AC??!!! I would love to put faces to names at last! The only person I have managed to meet so far is WannabeBelle (who is fabulous!) back in 2003!

Glen and I are in WDW from Nov 14-27 (flying home on 28th), the only night thats already booked up is the 15th as we are eating at Victoria & Alberts. Any other night is great!

What nights are good for everyone?

:wave:
:eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW Thanks Pippa you are pretty fabulous yourself!!! I wont be in Disney again until Dec 10th unfortunately!!!! Sorry i cant meet up with you guys again I had a blast the last time!!! Kungaloosh!!! Belle

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
umm... I live in Orlando, and I work weekdays till 6pm. Pick your night, I'll be there.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Great Idea... We'll be there from Nov 20-25th along with a friend who is visiting the World for the first time along with the Adventurer's Club:sohappy: Let's come up with a date!

Upvote 0

ProjectTracker

I'll be there too. I'm over here in the Tampa Bay market. I'd love to go. I just went to the Adventure's club for the first time Oct. 15th. I had a blast. Kungaloosh!!

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
Right then, based on everyones info, how does Saturday 20th and/or Saturday 27th sound??

Saturday 27th will be my birthday celebration too!!!!! (its actually on 28th but thats the day we fly home)

Kungaloosh!

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
whoops, bit of a blonde moment there!

Shall we say Saturday 26th then??

If anyone can't make that date, Glen and I will be at the AC every night anyhow. Let us know if you're coming then we will know how many people to expect!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Sorry Pippa, I can't make it either. I'm arriving Oct. 29th and leaving Nov. 1st but have a great time! By the way, you look GORGEOUS in your wedding dress. I just love the dress you picked! I used to work for a bridal salon and it was kind of boring how everyone picked a plain white dress for their wedding, I love a little color!
So, congratulations on your wedding and your fabulous fashion sense! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
blackerbys17 said:
Sorry Pippa, I can't make it either. I'm arriving Oct. 29th and leaving Nov. 1st but have a great time! By the way, you look GORGEOUS in your wedding dress. I just love the dress you picked! I used to work for a bridal salon and it was kind of boring how everyone picked a plain white dress for their wedding, I love a little color!
So, congratulations on your wedding and your fabulous fashion sense! :sohappy:

Why thank you!!

I chose red because I thought with the autumn colours it would look nice and I am very pale skinned (as you could see) so I needed a bit of colour or I would have looked like something out of the Haunted Mansion!!!!

Sorry we're going to miss you :(

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*ring ring*

Hello?

'ello Wob... this is pippa

whowhatnow?

pip - pah guv'nor

¡en ingles por favor!

bloody hell wob... you are a er

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
mkt said:
*ring ring*

Hello?

'ello Wob... this is pippa

whowhatnow?

pip - pah guv'nor

¡en ingles por favor!

bloody hell wob... you are a er

Rob darling, not all british citizens speak in "cockney" :rolleyes:. I was born and raised in Sussex but I can do a posh accent or cockney if you wish.

eg

'ere why don't we all 'ave a feww bevvies down the pub?
or
anyone fancy an adult beverage in the local public house?

I am joking btw!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom