Adventurers Club November Meet!!

Pippa

Come on then everyone, who's up for an unofficial meet??

In response to the well wishes Glen and I received in my "I'm getting married today!" thread and the offers of celebratory drinks from mkt and RPMdfw (aka the two Robs), would anyone like to join us for drinks and mayhem at the AC??!!! I would love to put faces to names at last! The only person I have managed to meet so far is WannabeBelle (who is fabulous!) back in 2003!

Glen and I are in WDW from Nov 14-27 (flying home on 28th), the only night thats already booked up is the 15th as we are eating at Victoria & Alberts. Any other night is great!

What nights are good for everyone?

:wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I shall be there again tonight, but the weekend for me is off. Gotta run to Miami, and Thursday night I'm catching the Harry Potter premiere.

Upvote 0

mkt

Premium Member
I was there on Monday, but it was probably a bad choice... I'm guessing Pippa was still jet-lagged :lol:

Upvote 0

Atta83

I joined in the fun, me and alicia and met up with Pippa and Glen. Good times had by all, I would of gone tonight but work was a blah one, I will try meeting up there again on Sunday night me thinks, gotta bring my bro and his friends to this club.. I didnt have a kungaloosh I should have but maybe another night when im not working the next morning...

Upvote 0

Atta83

I joined in the fun, me and alicia and met up with Pippa and Glen. Good times had by all, I would of gone tonight but work was a blah one, I will try meeting up there again on Sunday night me thinks, gotta bring my bro and his friends to this club.. I didnt have a kungaloosh I should have but maybe another night when im not working the next morning...

Upvote 0

mkt

Premium Member
time to beat Pippa to this...

I spilled my nasty thanksgiving drink on her. I'm sorry, and I bought her a Kungaloosh

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

mkt said:
time to beat Pippa to this...

I spilled my nasty thanksgiving drink on her. I'm sorry, and I bought her a Kungaloosh

It wasn't just nasty. It was VILE! Even the Colonel just pretended to drink it.

Upvote 0

mkt

Premium Member
In all fairness, I don't think the Colonel had much of a choice.

And yes, it was Vile. Last nights drink definitely was better.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
Hi everyone!!!!!!!

We are back in the UK after a wonderful honeymoon at WDW, we went to the AC every single night!!!

I want to thank everyone who we met up with for being so lovely and making our time there truly magical!

Trip report to follow soon, once I am over the jet lag :wave:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
And yes mkt did throw a drink over me but he made up for it but getting me a Kungaloosh (luckily it didn't stain as I was wearing beige trousers and the NASTY cocktail he was drinking was red!!)

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Pippa said:
Hi everyone!!!!!!!

We are back in the UK after a wonderful honeymoon at WDW, we went to the AC every single night!!!

I want to thank everyone who we met up with for being so lovely and making our time there truly magical!

Trip report to follow soon, once I am over the jet lag :wave:

Hey Pippa! Glad to hear that you got back safe and sound. Scott and I enjoyed meeting you and Glen very much and are looking forward to your next visit.

Kungaloosh!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

mkt said:
i wouldn't call it throw... rather a spill

:lol:

I'd call it a drunken slosh. A LARGE drunken slosh. And yes I know it was your first drink of the night, but it still looked like you were soused while you were waving that vile drink around.

I think you should have bought drinks for Pippa all night long after that.

And for me, too, actually, after all, you made me try that nasty drink, too. :D

Upvote 0

mkt

Premium Member
that was my first drink at the AC ;)

I usually do my drinking before I get there... I don't particularly enjoy paying WDW drink prices

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

mkt said:
that was my first drink at the AC ;)

I usually do my drinking before I get there... I don't particularly enjoy paying WDW drink prices

So it WAS a drunken slosh! In that case I'm sure you owe Pippa more drinks.

And me too. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom