Adventurers Club November Meet!!

Pippa

Come on then everyone, who's up for an unofficial meet??

In response to the well wishes Glen and I received in my "I'm getting married today!" thread and the offers of celebratory drinks from mkt and RPMdfw (aka the two Robs), would anyone like to join us for drinks and mayhem at the AC??!!! I would love to put faces to names at last! The only person I have managed to meet so far is WannabeBelle (who is fabulous!) back in 2003!

Glen and I are in WDW from Nov 14-27 (flying home on 28th), the only night thats already booked up is the 15th as we are eating at Victoria & Alberts. Any other night is great!

What nights are good for everyone?

:wave:

Craig & Lisa

Pippa said:
Shall we say the 19th?? Now we just have to hope the AC won't be opening late due to a private party!

:) That would be great, because when we arrive it's not early in the day so we always go to DTD that evening to take care of the excitment from the traveling to WDW. Even if we can't meet in AC I'm sure anywhere else will be fine, maybe giradelli?, as long as it's in WDW I really don't think it matters, (by the way, I appoligize for not saying congrats on your nuptuals). All we need to do at this point is choose a time and an alternate location just in case. I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm a 46 year old kid, I'm just excited about this as much as the meet in NJ, but this time we're doing it in WDW, and I can't wait till the one in NJ.:D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Slipknot

Pippa said:
Shall we say the 19th?? Now we just have to hope the AC won't be opening late due to a private party!

NOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!! Of course I had to miss this thread for ten days and you choose a day I won't be in town... :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh, well... have fun.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Slade said:
NOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!! Of course I had to miss this thread for ten days and you choose a day I won't be in town... :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh, well... have fun.
will you be in town later in the week? at least the rest of the family will be there the remainder of the week. I'll try to take as many pic's as possible before I leave, 20 days and counting,.............I'm a 46 year old kid....... can't wait can't wait:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
Slade said:

We (DH and I) will be there every night from Nov 14-27 just drop by and say Kungaloosh!!!!!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Hello all! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond on this thread, I've been having computer issues. :mad:

Scott and I are usually at the AC on Thursdays and Fridays, so look for us on those nights. MKT and the cast all know who "Rob & Scott" are, so if you don't think you see us, just ask.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
RPMdfw said:
Hello all! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond on this thread, I've been having computer issues. :mad:

Scott and I are usually at the AC on Thursdays and Fridays, so look for us on those nights. MKT and the cast all know who "Rob & Scott" are, so if you don't think you see us, just ask.

Excellent! You will spot Glen and I by the fact we have 2 old style AC drink canteens in the camouflage pattern, the staff still fill them up for us!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The 19th sounds doable. The wife and I should be there.
"Hey mom! Would you like to keep your darling granddaughters for a weekend?"

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Master Yoda said:
And where were you on Halloween young man?

at the bar... err.. I mean, at home, defending my car from those damn ______________ neighbor kids

Upvote 0

diveteam

We will also be there on those dates I will try and pop in and say Hi.

Only a few hours to got until we leave :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Mark

Upvote 0

Pippa

Original Poster
Just leaving for the airport!! Whooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you at the AC!!!!!

Kungaloosh!!!

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Pippa, I'm going to try to be there tonight, but if not, I'll definitely be there Thursday onwards

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom